G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Morning from the beach pad. Cool, with moody skies, forecast around 16-17C. C'mon sunshine!

In work this weekend and most of next week. When it rains it pours eh? Doing our 2nd mental health podcast this weekend. This will be fun. Just 2 blokes having a yap for 20 minutes on what we hope is on a regular basis. Finishing my studies next week. Just about finished all assignments. Hand it all in for marking next week. Pretty much in the bag. Yeehaw!

Must be Day !@#$%!! but i never been one fo' countin'. What a beautiful and strong place for me to be right now. The foundation is solid and getting stronger by the day. I just need to be vigilant and maintain my focus. It's all about maintenance now. Today i have no desire to drink and i won't. Today will take care of itself if i let it. I will hand any overwhelming garbage or life events over for the universe to work out. I don't need to do anything, except turn up and live honourably in a way that is true for me. Today I will deal with what life brings me, and anything i can't control, i will hand over to the universe. Easy eh? haha.

Let's git it.
    Last edited by Guitarista; November 3, 2017, 02:44 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Great post Mr G , well done x
      Formerly known as Teardrop:l
      sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
      my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Thanks Catch, hope you had a nice weekend.

Top of the monday morning to all from a cool and nippy beach pad. Busy week ahead, and a big one. Lot's to do. Main business is 4 days work this week, plus an afternoon of school to hand in final assignments and hopefully finish the year of study. Almost finished everything on that front, a little running around to do. Did a podcast on the weekend which i need to edit this week, finish my bands album - not much chance of that probably until next weekend. Hopefully line up a date this week for sometime soon with a cool bird i've known for awhile, plus dealing with any heartstrings pulled/emotions raised by working with the ex recent romance nurse for a few days together this week! Lawdy lawdy mumma! So a big week ahead in a few ways.

I know i need to be careful of feeling overwhelmed in any area at the moment. But this is just the busy week that life throws at us from time to time. It's only a week, and it will be more of a little challenge than anything difficult or too hard to handle. That's the attitude i'm going into it with.

Daily sadhana done. I go into the day ahead with open heart and open mind. Today i will just turn up as my best self. Any difficulties i encounter i will deal with gracefully, with love not fear. Anything out of my control, or if i'm feeling emotionally charged or unstable, i will simply pause, take a step back and BREATHE. Anything i cannot handle, i will set it free with love, compassion and respect, and hand it all over to the universe. Because really, whatever will be will be.

Take it easy and kick some arse.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Gman you sound busy but good

Love to hear your positivity and take on life. Thank you for sharing it x
          Hope you have a great week x

Comment

Hiya Sweetpea. You're welcome. How are you going? Hope you're having an easy week.

Top of the morning pilgrims near and not so far. Working with ex heartthrob at work yesterday went ok for me on the emotional front. Working with her later today for a short time, then 2 full days later this week. Well, all i'm doing is showing up as my best self. I happen to be looking reasonably good (by my standards ha!) and feeling ok about my heartstrings being tugged a little by seeing her. I reckon it'll be ok as i continue to negotiate the week and the emotional stuff. Nope, i'm not hanging out for her to say......'hey, G man, lets get together tonight' or anything. That would be very wishful thinking. My approach is to just be myself. Blow in and be the Gforce of nature that i am, and leave everyone and everything in my loving, compassionate, passionate, and awe inspiring dust. Yeah, that's it. lol.

Take time out for yourself today. Let's git it!

Comment

Great approach to have G-man:thumbsup: Good luck x

I'm grand ta for asking- learning that I've still work to do on 'project me' will get there sometime

Comment

Project 'me' sounds a very special, fun and worthy project Sweetpea.

Top of the wednesday fkn morning to ya pilgrims, whether you are procrastinating, postulating, pompous, or pentecostal, i love ye.

In work today i am. Looking forward to it. Day freakin 70! Oh yeah! Loving life and lots of good supportive vibes around, not only in this joint but out there in life. It's all perspective i suppose. My perspective is ........Gee whillackers G man, you really are a lucky fella. No whinging allowed, just daily action in the direction of my mission statement and aligning with my humble simple values. That's enough and plenty for me.

Take it easy and git some self lovin' in today K? K.

Comment

Yo! W'dup pilgrim?

Thursday morning at the beach pad. It's day fkn @#$%!! so let's git it!

Comment

Just blowin by the beach pad to say Hi, as I haven't been here in a week or so. Glad all's well!

Comment

All good here thanks mr V. How are you doing?

Top of the saturday morning from a warm, balmy, barmy beach locale.

15k community run/race tomorrow from the city to the sea. Finishes near my joint, so a dip in the bay straight after the race, thinking of me mate Kensho as i dive in to the green cool water greeted by various seen and unseen critters. I'm a little undertrained for this event, which i'm looking at as a good thing. Main concern is any blisters developing after the 10k mark or toes scrunching up inside a confined space. i.e. a running shoe. Much better barefoot on the sand for a long run. Holy heathens on hash cookies! It's day @#$%^!!

Let's git it.

The Misadventures Of A Professional Struggler | Rich Roll
                      Last edited by Guitarista; November 10, 2017, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Well, after yesterdays shift at work where ex romance bird looked at me in a way i thought may've been a look of interest and 'I'm still attracted to you', or just a look of connection and respect. hard to tell but i would've thought 2 people who aren't together again wouldn't lock eyes for that long. Anyway, i went with my gut and asked her out to dinner not knowing where she was or wasn't at boyfriend wise. She replied that it would be an honour, but not a good idea right now as she's in a committed relationship. Then said maybe in the future but right now she feels it's best to keep her distance. Ok. Now to the ladies out there - does this sound like she's still attracted to me (a little) so wants to avoid any temptation, or does it sound like she's just being nice? It's all good though. I hear her and won't be asking her out again now i know her situation which i told her.
                        Last edited by Guitarista; November 11, 2017, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Hey G-man! Just my 2 cents.. but from my experience as of late.. I would say that if she was interested in being with you, she would be. She is very likely still attracted to you and likes you, but she has made the decision not to be with you for whatever reason. I think attraction and chemistry can go on a very long time but that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with being/ending up together in a relationship. Could be she's trying to hold the door open with you in case or for maybe in the futur.. but maybe not..either way, you deserve someone who KNOWS they want to be with you. Not a guessing game. I really believe that.. I think you've been doing a great job, G-Man, of doing your thing, moving forward with your life, you're really getting it together to have the life you want to have.. and it's ok to keep a small place for her in your heart as long as you're doing the other things and keeping the rest of your heart open for another lovely lady.. who is surely out there!! I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever!!!
                          Last edited by lifechange; November 11, 2017, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Thanks LC. Yep, all good points you raise. The bottom line is she decided not to be with me, so that's that. I feel she's still attracted to me, but as you say, she aint with me so that means nothing, although it is nice to know. Thanks for your encouragement. I am moving on for sure, just that i worked with her most of last week so it brought some feelings up again. I'm glad i asked her though. I'm ok and accepting of her answer and situation. I've gotta get out more! I have a date tuesday night so that'll be fun. Oh, and there's my haaaawtt classmate who might be meeting up with me next couple weeks to re-string her guitar and give her a few lessons. She's off the planet but very cute and a genuine person. Plenty of fish in the ocean! Hope you're having a nice weekend my friend.
                            Last edited by Guitarista; November 11, 2017, 05:32 AM.

Comment

I agree 100% with what LC said, G. Very wise words. Keep on keeping on, my friend!
                              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Thanks Dill. Will do my friend. Have a ripper of a weekend good buddy.

Top of the sunday morning to ya pilgrims! The above posts have helped me, as i get stuff out of me head and onto the page. Better out than in i reckon. We sometimes need to express our feelings and thoughts. I think writing it out might actually help me to detach from the thought/feeling a little to examine it more objectively? dunno yet, but i feel better and i'm ok with them romantic shenanigans that were swirling round me scone. No inner battle on that score i'm relieved to say!

15k community run in a couple of hours. There'll be a cast of thousands! This'll be such a cool experience. Plenty of chicks to occupy my easily distracted mind. There'll be a lot of motivational, inspirational stories on the road this morning. Suspect i'll be one of many taking their precious lives back out there today with this strong statement of self care and self love. Refreshing dip in the bay at the finish line.

Let's git it.

Comment

Working...
                                X