• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Atta boy G!!!

Comment

You're sounding great G. I love the music idea, how fun. Congrats on 90!

Comment

Way to go G!! 90 days, you Rawwk!!!
        Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
        "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Hi, G. I don't post very much on your thread but wanted to tell you how much I respect you no matter how many days. I stopped adding up the days and it got better for me.

I also wanted to thank you for your eternally optimistic and fun posts. One thing I know for sure, you are loving life and it suits you.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

1st day of summer here on this maaaarvellous friday morning. Must be Day 93, but i never been one for countin' SKendall. Thanks for taking the time to post your kind words above. Hope all's good wit u.

Hola and thanks Jude, Nar, Mr V! Have a beaut weekend my friends.

Well, my little brain has been doing a lot of thinking. Poor thing's almost peaking into the red overload area, but a PAUSE, and some breathing always settle me and bring me back. Good thinking though. Nutting out this mobile recording studio gear and best set up for the job. Have modified some gear preferences and it'll cost me a little more, but i'm happy about the new choices and i can stretch the budget to fit. Am really looking forward to getting out there and recording some folk for free. I love this whole idea. Sure, there's something in it for others and the community, but there's lots in it for me too. Win/win all the way. Reckon i'll record my friends firstly just for fun and as a little gift (or traumatise them, not sure which as i want to play along too heh!). This will also give me practice in setting up the gear, ironing out any technical hitches etc. Purpose! I like having purpose, but also a daily focus for that purpose.

Purpose = HOPE for me.

L8tr. Yo fruity! Nursie! Where's my freakin' bagel ya whackyass?!
            Last edited by Guitarista; November 30, 2017, 03:23 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the sunday morning to ya pilgrim.

it's day #$%^&*!! but i sure ain't one fo countin'. In work today. Should be a quiet one so i can sneak some work related assignments in. I must be a smart fella these days with all this recent study.....I do know ONE thing. And that is.......i know less and less everyday!

Just about got everything i need to begin my recording project. Downloading software is the next step, which i'll do on monday. Hope that's not too much of a PITA.

Take it easy out there
              Last edited by Guitarista; December 2, 2017, 02:59 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Top of the morning pardner. The wild ponies are running free and looking good.

In work later today and tomorrow. By thursday i should be rested, free and ready to pursue this mobile recording project and set up the software to get it moving. Hopefully the downloads and set up are straightforward and pain free. Not often the case in my experience if you don't do this stuff everyday. Plenty of support around though, so it'll happen either way.

Holy Heavin' heathens in a church yard, it must be day *&^%$#! Closing in on a ton.

Let's git it.

Comment

Top of the tuesday morning all,

The sun's out here and a few days of constant rain has eased. A lot of flooding around the state and suburbs. I'm working very late tonight and I'm up early today, so i hope i can get a little nap in before working an all nighter. On the agenda today - Sadhana done. gym and run next, some shopping, laundry, then back home this arvo to have a poke around with this new music gear. A couple of damn work related assignments due in too. No stress, i'll take it all one task at a time. This is what sobriety brings - a far more relaxed, calm state of mind and being. Clarity of thought, perspective, gratitude, balance. Oh yeah baby!

Take it easy out there.
                  Last edited by Guitarista; December 4, 2017, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Survived the all nighter night shift! Been awake for awhile from a little nap i had this morning when i got home. late arvo on a wednesday here now, and all good. Sheesh, it must be day &^%!! but who, i say who's countin'?

Comment

Hola friends.

It is day ninety fkn nine. I like the sound and feel of this. Sadhana done and dusted. I can recommend having a listen to an American bloke called Tommy Rosen. He's a recovering addict and big yoga/meditation advocate as a healthy way forward. Gotta say i agree with him. AND......5000 years of Yogi's saying do yoga every day for a better life is something i take note of.

Let's git it pilgrim.

Comment

Must be day F%&#@@g 100. Congrats!

Comment

Thanks mr V. Top of the friday morning to you pilgrims.

Holy sufferin' Lutherans on lentils, it's day.............................100! The sun is shining and sadhana done and dusted. What's on today? - Coffee and MWO/email catchup time now, then off to the gym and an easy run along the beach. Then i need to download some music software and git this mobile studio mobile. Follow up on bands new album, then annual dinner with my band tonight. Not a bad day ahead at all at all. All stuff i enjoy and love. Might be chicks.

Take it easy. Go git it! :llama:

Comment

I know you're not much of one for counting, but this is a special one! No more double-digits for you :smile: CONGRATULATIONS!

Comment

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Congrats on 100 days G, onward and upward and you cant go wrong. have a happy day. xx
                                AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Working...
                                X