G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

So happy to hear you continuing to do so well, G-man! wishing you a lovely weekend!

Comment

Thanks magnificent Elsie! Wishing you and yours a fab weekend too, you absolute raaaawk STAR. :happy2:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Must be day 187!

Good morning pilgrims. So many ideas and projects on my mind. Must remember to keep. it. simple! One thing at a time, a day at a time.

Go git it! Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Anyone for day 188? day 188, calling 188, come in 188??? Yes, here i am. Let's git it ya doodyhead.

Comment

Day 188 is going great.

Life really is outside that window. Amazing the difference when we get out there and run. For me anyway. An easy run to the beach, a workout on the monkey bars/outdoor public fitness station thing, then a dip in the bay. A sunny 23C and real cool and relaxing just chilling on the promenade watching all sorts of people passing by as i slowly dried off in the gentle sun. Wow. So simple. It could've been pouring with rain and ii wouldn't have mattered. Keeping it simple, a day at a time. Throwing in some self respect never goes astray either.

L8tr g8trs.

Comment

S'up. Top of the fkn wednesday morning to you valued friend.

Day 189! Working today gawd damn it, but lucky i like the job. Would prefer a few more days to make some music, but that's ok. Grateful and happy to be living sober and over the fabled 6 month hump. As Pav has said to me, between 6-9 months many folk experience a flat spot which can be dangerous. I reckon i can sense how that can occur, but right now i'm feeling good. I'm aware that i need to maintain my sadhana (daily practice of breathing and speed yoga), and continue to focus on doing what i love. Do what you love is my mantra.

Now git out there and go git it pilgrim!

Comment

S'up. Good morning friends.

Day 190! Oh yeah. Let's.......................git it.

Comment

Day 191! Right on baby.

Let's git it.

Comment

Yo! S'up.

day 192. Right on.

Comment

Top of the morning to ya pilgrim.

Day 194! Another working day ahead, then a gig tonight, so a busy day for G fella. I like it! A few days off after today which i'm looking forward to.

Going along well here. No wobbles. Feeling fairly solid now i think about it. Me and a co-worker have been offered a secondment at another site which begins in april. Not sure of the hours or if it could be a job share thing. Nice to be considered either way. If it's full time, no good for me. I like the pace i'm at now work wise.

Take it easy out there. Let's git it.

Comment

Good morning from the beach pad.

Grey skies, but that's more than alright. Great to play again last night after a busy working day. Good to get out amongst it in a little bar and meet new folk. Some compliments from the crowd for the band is always a nice thing. There were chicks and good music. A new band, it was our first night together arranged by a singer friend who has some great tunes. See where it goes from here, but a solid enjoyable gig whether we do it again or not.

On day 195 i can say i'm feeling really good and grateful. Kicking goals on the work front and musically all due to one simple thing. Allowing my true nature to show and shine without booze dulling and numbing me into just another robot.

Comment

I'm happy for you, Mr G :hug:

Comment

Thanks Sugarbabe! :heartbeat:

Top of the morning pilgrims. day 196 i believe. Closing in on the big 200. Holy pickpocketing preachers!

Vogue and Cosmopolitan magazines were on the blower again last night about doing another cover story on the beach pad (i.e. 'how can a human live in these conditions'.....wait a minute. Maybe that was 'A current affair' on the phone?). I told em i was too busy. They asked - 'so what are you up to G man?' I told em my community mental health focused recording/jam session project had got a boost in interest last night on social media, and that some really cool sessions had been locked in. Put that on the cover!

So, a grateful attitude prevails here down by the beach. I'll be running down there today after a gym session pumping iron like a heathen possessed. May the good lord take a liking to ya.

Take it easy. Go git it.
                            Last edited by Guitarista; March 13, 2018, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Awesome Mr. G..sounding rock solid there...I've gotta find me a jam..b

Comment

Mr. G - those days just keep piling up don't they. Great feeling it is being sober and able to enjoy things as they are and not altered by AL - and to realize how much we can accomplish when we get out of that fog. Great job! 200 here he comes!!!!!!!!!!
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X