• Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Where aaaaaaaare you.....???
    [MENTION=7261]Guitarista[/MENTION]
    Last edited by byebyebridgetjones; July 13, 2018, 05:35 AM.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

G, you don’t need that woman, you have us and we are amazing! Glad your ok GMan.
      Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
      "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

I'm sure missing you and your almost daily updates! I hope you're alright, Mr. G, and taking care of yourself. You know how important you are to all us and how much we love you, right?:hug:

Comment

C'mon G....we're sorely missing you here! :sorrow:

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
            Where aaaaaaaare you.....???
            What time do u call this young lady?!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thanks everyone for your concern and beautiful posts. Sorry to be awol for that long. All is getting better here. Just been off course for a bit, knocked around by some inclim, i say inclement weather and rough seas in the heart and emotions region! Bjesus! That ain't for the fainthearted, but it's def an experience i'm happy to have had rather than not have had.

Not boozing, just busy and a little depressed/not so social, but still living fully through gigs, music and work. Recharging batteries and removing the lashings of kryptonite some sneaky demon encased me in when i was sleeping. However, the welcome to country smoke ceremony i participated in yesterday here for NAIDOC week (a celebration of the culture and achievements of our indigenous bro's and sisters), is driving away the bad spirits as intended. Hope all are having an easy weekend. Thanks again to Kim Kardashian, Keith Urban, Cindi, Colin Farrel, Elvis, Desmond Tutu for the PM's, and to all of you for your posts of support.

Jones?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Good to see you back G! So happy to see that you haven't gone off course and weren't shipwrecked by love! Somewhere there is a wonderful lady out there, and when you find her, you'll be very glad that the previous relationships didn't work out. You'll thank your lucky stars! :smileya:

Comment

Ah, there you are at last. I was just about to turn in after a late night of Two and a Half Men re-runs....no, I don't know either....
                  Do watch Colin Farrell's PMs. He gets on the turps and says things he doesn't mean.
                  A bit down Mr G? No chance of reconciliation with the Chilean? Onwards and upwards then.
                  I'll turn in then, and no doubt catch you in the very near future.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                    Jones?
                    Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                    Ah, there you are at last.
                    A bit down Mr G? No chance of reconciliation with the Chilean? Onwards and upwards then.
                    I'll turn in then, and no doubt catch you in the very near future.
                    [MENTION=7261]Guitarista[/MENTION] [MENTION=9170]byebyebridgetjones[/MENTION] - I always wondered why you two didn't hook up. I mean you've know each other for ages and you do live in the same country. There always was a definite liking for one another and you have the same sense of humour. You're both free spirits so know enough to give each other space. Hm - a MWO romantic liason. That's what we need and you two could be it!
                    Last edited by stirly-girly; July 14, 2018, 08:29 AM.
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Okay you down-under folk, just wondering where y'all hang your hat? Our oldest daughter is in the Sunshine Coast, Queensland for the next couple of weeks teaching a Circle Way practicum.
                      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Top of the morning from the beach pad.

Cold and wintery here, but warming up in me little ol heart. Thanks Jude. Def not shipwrecked.

Stirly Stirly! Yes i love the Jones girl but but..........well, she is a beautiful woman and spirit to be sure. Jonesy, nice to see you even though maybe not under the most ideal of circumstances. Hope you're going ok. Have an easy day and git some self care and self lovin in K? K. We berate ourselves far, far too much and too often. Well i do at times. Daily self care is something i can do and control. Why in fact this morning i began with me Sadhana. 6 minutes meditation, and 1 x sun salutations yoga set. This is my daily bare minimum self care routine or daily practice/sadhana. It has no doubt given me an anchor point to visualise and bounce back to.

AB, I'm way down south from the Sunshine coast in Melbourne. Your daughter's landed in a nice part of the country. great beaches along the coast there. I bet she's enjoying it.

In work today he is i am. Take it easy out there.

Comment

Woo hoo. Mr G is back in da house :spin:

Comment

Glad your back G and sober!
                            We are enjoying the heat here and Stampede is over tomorrow.

I am so grateful to have a sober Stampede and grateful you are ok
                            Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                            "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by narilly View Post
                              Glad your back G and sober!
                              We are enjoying the heat here and Stampede is over tomorrow.

I am so grateful to have a sober Stampede and grateful you are ok
                              Hi Narilly! Are you taking about the Calgary Stampede? Just asking cause I'm from Ontario (living in Greece) and my cousin lives in Lethbridge. She was complaining on FB yesterday that it was too hot to work in her garden. I spent two winters working in Banff at the School of Fine Arts. Love western Canada - especially the Rockies. They are literally breath-taking. Lucky you to live in such a special area!! Hope you enjoy the last day of the Stampede!!
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hi lovely G
                                I'm glad you're doing at least the bare minimum of self-care, but if you have room for a bit more this is something I shared in the Steppers thread. It's Jolene Park's NOURISH acrostic:

Notice nature
                                Observe your breath
                                Unite with others
                                Replenish with (healthy) food
                                Initiate exercise
                                Sit in stillness
                                Harness your creativity

You're probably ticking off a few of them each day, but it's a cool little checklist if you want to make sure you're covering all the bases.

Stay well, my friend. xxx
                                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Working...
                                X