Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Top of the morning to ya.

Day 30! Not even the p/call with the expected exorbitant bill for a new clutch later is gonna take the shine offa this day. :happy2:

Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy day 30 Mr.G!!!:welldone:

Comment

Thanks Bird! Hope you're good.

Day 31. Oh yeah! Go git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 32! Let's git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 33. Plants and more organic plants today! Lovin it and feeling gooood. It's a combo of healthier eating and 33 days no booze. There's gotta be a response to that from my mind body and soul. And there is! The positive effects of this feeds on itself creating more self care and good vibes within. Then i project this to the outside world effortlessly as a byproduct. It's all win/win. All i had to do was educate myself, get a plan, and DO IT.

L8tr g8trs. X

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
              Day 33. Plants and more organic plants today! . X
              :upsidedown: Mr G
              What organic plants ? Whatya doin' ?

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                :upsidedown: Mr G
                What organic plants ? Whatya doin' ?
                Yo Benji! W'dup.

I've been eating organic only plant based food for the last 4 weeks. Heaps of fresh organic Veggies and fruit. No dairy or meats, except for fish a couple of times a week. I may or may not stay with fish, not sure yet. Purpose is a basic system overhaul and detox of the many poisons i've ingested and no doubt built up within over the years. Nothing flash as a diet, just organic veggies and fruit mainly. Rice, lentils and beans too. Stevia replacing sugar in coffee. Not real strict really. I feel good. Hope you're good and your young bloke is ok.

Day 34! Running a big community 10k race today. Plant and fart powered all the way.

Take it easy out there. Obrigada.
                Last edited by Guitarista; October 13, 2018, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Congrats on hitting 30days! Have a blast on your run I would not want to be running behind you!! lol
                  AF January 7, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                    Y

Day 34! Running a big community 10k race today. Plant and fart powered all the way.
                    :harhar:

Organic farts
                    ( how very rude)

Comment

Top of the monday morning to all pilgrims on the pilgrimmage.

Day 35 but who's counting?! Had a blast yesterday on the community run. Hundreds of folk of all ages and persuasions. Then i went for a gym session lol. Had plenty of fuel left in the tank, and pulled up ok although i could feel it in my knees a little. A refreshing dip in the bay followed by a gig in the arvo topped off a fab day. Feeling pretty good this morning, no aches or niggles anywhere. Nice to be able to play music out there in public in a little friendly appreciative bar with good guys in the band and some pretty ladies in attendance or passing by. I get plenty of room to express myself musically, so i'm happy.

In work today. Let's git it!

Comment

Day 36! In work today. Wild and windy out there this morning. But i will go forth with gratitude in my heart and mind.

Take it easy.

Comment

Day 37! Alright!

Plants all the way still. Feeling good. I def am looking better in the face even if i say so myself. there is absolutely zero sign of, or allusion to puffing of any kind. Skin feels different, looks a bit better. No wheat or dairy products would be the reason for that for me. I love cheese and all sorts of fresh crusty bread, but if it has wheat in it, i get a little puffy around the eyes. So gluten free bread is doing the trick. Double the price of yer average loaf but going with it for now. Not consuming any more sugar than i have to. My sweet fix is coming from organic fruits. Energy and strength levels at gym, running and in general are good, with general energy levels and feeling of wellbeing better.

Picking up the car from garage today. New clutch and service, plus some overdue tweaks here and there. Pricey, but thankfully didn't totally blow out the budget. She'll be running like a dream.

Let's git it!

Comment

Top of the morning friend.

Must be day 38! The feeling's very good around here. Yesterday at the gym i noted with glee, i say delight, in the fact i had plenty of energy and more strength. Notably less tired after a couple of days on my feet running around working with people. Veggo athlete blogs i follow say this all the time. You don't need meat for strength. I see they are correct. I have more strength (and general energy) now not eating meat (ok, the occasional fish sandwich at the moment). Interesting eh? A mate told me it'll take 6-8 weeks to feel a difference. 4.5 weeks in i'm feeling it, so if there's more energy to come.....wowza!! Anyway, no negatives so far. Just major positives.

Organising the tracks for next guitar album. Sending them off for final polishing up today or tomorrow. That's doing what ya love.

Go git it pilgrim!
                            Last edited by Guitarista; October 17, 2018, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Day 39! On the one hand, it's a long haul back to my previous 9 months, on the other, it's so cool to be 39 days sober and feeling good about it. Certain big life events sent me reaching for solace in a bottle. But i pulled myself out of it and got back on track. This is a big shift forward in the big picture for me. There is less worry or doubt in my mind over whether i want to or will live sober. I say yes to a life without booze and wasted days hungover.

A little gig this morning with a community project i'm involved with. Will be interesting and fun. Work this weekend, then a gig with my raawk trio sunday night. Car runs well, but cost has put a dampner on some november travel plans. Dayum! Might still be able to do something. Either way, it's not a deal breaker for this day or this week. Because today i am grateful to be alive and to have hope and optimism in my pockets.

Go GIT it!

Comment

Morning from a rainy windy beach pad.

Day 4, i say day 40! Better energy and vibe 'round here eating organic plants. Oh yeah!

Let's git it!

Comment

Working...
                                X