Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Holy Vacating Vicars, it's Day 85!

The G machine is fuelled up with a mixture of fresh organic fruit and veggies, a daily reality head check, and running well. A catch up with family today. But first, into the gym, weights, hit the bag that doesn't hit back for a few rounds, beach run. Morning sadhana done - i.e. breathing and speed yoga.

Let's git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the morning to you all, especially to my favourite folk of all - you over there in the cheap seats.

Holy Halo's, it's day 86!

Warm weather here as summer kicks in with a 35C bang!

The feeling's good. Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Good saturday morning from the beach pad.

39C yesterday! Lucky i don't mind the heat. It's 24C cloudy, a little cooler and a relief for many no doubt. I'm enjoying a relaxing morning and looking forward to the day.

Lapsing Lutherans, it's day 87!

Operator error on some new music meant i had to send a couple of tracks away again for the pre- release mastering process. Luckily my man can squeeze in the extra work and finish it before xmas. All's fine there.

A work colleague passed away this week. We'd never met in person, only over the phone on a few occassions. Glad that convo finished on a positive helpful note workwise at least. This person has been described as a 'rock' for the folk she worked with who were rebuilding their lives. Today i reflect on her work, along with another fella i knew in the game who was also a 'rock' and selfless human. 2 good people who led by example.

Leading by example shall be my reflection for today. At least trying to.

What a big wide beautiful world we have to experience. It is so full of life. The joy along with the sorrow. We shouldn't fear the sorrow at all. There is no fear here. Only respect and gratitude.

Git out there and live.

Comment

Marauding mormons, It's Day 88 and the feeling's great.

Top of the monday morning to ya. A little sleep deprived after a late night getting home, but it was worth it. A cool horse ride yesterday followed by a great gig. It's a real delight and privilege to have a weekly gig to play. Always a receptive audience and i get plenty of guitar solo's and space to express myself. That's what music is all about for me. Communication with others, and self expression. It's a satisfying thing and i'm grateful for the opportunity.

In work today so better git cracking.

L8tr Yo!
          Last edited by Guitarista; December 9, 2018, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Holy hecklin' heathens! it's dd...ddd.........it's day 89!

Wowza! Veggie powered G machine ready for action. After over 2.5 months of organic fruit and veg every day, i can't say i feel worse. On sunday a friend said i'm looking really healthy which is nice to know. I'm feeling good too. A bit more energy if anything. Have noticed i'm no longer feeling a little sluggish when i take a scheduled afternoon sporting activity at work. Must be the veggies! I can say the extra farting hasn't disappeared or settled entirely yet! i love it meself.

L8tr g8trs! Go git it.

Comment

G....I'm sending you some Beano for Christmas! :horn:

Comment

Holy students of Socrates! It's day 90! Oh yeah!

Hi Jude! What's beano, some sort of bean dish or juice? There's bound to be farting if that's the case and that's ok wit me. How are ya? Thank you mi amiga.

Sunny and 32C today. Some laundry first, then i'm off to gym and a run/swim on the beach. Then i need to think about D.I.Y. art work for album covers. Def not a problem, but an opportunity.

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

G....beano is something that you take to get rid of gas!

Comment

Top of the morning pilgrims.

Reclining Rastafarians! It's day 91! Not quite a gas free zone here Jude, but either way the feeling's good. A beautiful sunny 35C yesterday. This morning though, it's raining and a cooler 18C. Keeping up the daily maintenance of sobriety here. Rather than break the run with a day or 2 of boozing, i want to keep up the continuous AF streak. It's about respecting myself with self care and not drinking then feeling down and hurting myself emotionally with feelings and mini thoughts of failure. No more self abuse in the name of 'just a night or 2 then i can get back on the AF horse'. There are far healthier ways to 'escape' or relax from life and reality. We all need to sometimes, but getting numb with poison is not a healthy or smart alternative.

Let's git it!
                    Last edited by Guitarista; December 12, 2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Holy Amazonian arse kickers! It's day 92!

The Amazon is an amazing place. It can be 40C + above the jungle canopy, but it remains a constant steady 24-27 C below on the ground. This enables the jungle floor and critters to thrive and not git baked. Today i take the warrior spirit of the Amazon people onboard and remember my 4 days there with gratitude and wonder. Nature is a powerful force. We must protect and preserve it.

Music session this morning after a flash pop up workout. lunch with an old buddy later. The big market for heaps of organic veggies to power up the evergreen G machine.

Go git it.

Comment

I love that you appreciate your time in the Amazon Mr G. It's one of the many places I've been so privileged to spend time in, and also learn a lot from. What I've taken from visiting all seven continents (I think about 35 countries), is how little I know, and how much more other people can teach me.
                        Last edited by Glass Half Empty; December 14, 2018, 08:05 AM.
                        There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                        You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Morning to you Classy lady, and good morning pilgrims on the pp...ppp......pilgrimage.

Right on Glassy. I know one thing. And that is - i know less and less everyday. How are things wit u?

Holy haemorrhaging heathens on heat! It's day 93! 2 gigs on sunday. Wowza! Stepping outta my cave at last. But first, work today.

Let's git it.

Comment

Top of the morning from the beach pad. A special big hello to you over there in the cheap seats. I see you.

Day 94 and there's a whole lot more! The feeling's very good here. Nice to be able to write and waffle on about meself and share thoughts and feelings with people near and not so far worldwide! Pretty cool.

A big gig for me today. My own music at a big market in front of the general public, not just a bar gig with a bar going audience. This crown will be bar goers, but families and folks of all ages and cultures. It's gonna be fab. I wondered if i would have any half decent music to present! Making a list from my little catalogue i have a foundation i'm happy to go with. I'm leaving plenty of space for surprises. hehe.

Report back later. L8tr g8trs.

Comment

94 ....freaking....days......yessssss....
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thanks Jonesy. How are ya? Sounds like you're kicking some arse and getting things into an order you like. I know nothing changes if nothing changes. Friends, family, jobs, r....rr......rel......relationships, sometimes have to all move on for awhile even though we can still love them (from a reasonable distance for now).

Day 90 fkn 5. that's 95! Struth! I know i'm doing the work, but......thanks Ref.

Yesterdays day gig was awesome! as they say in todays parlance. I had an absolute blast. Accompanied by another instrumentalist, we were 2. Families, freaks, bald headed baby's, drunks, knuckleheads, beauties, backpackers, a stallholder blocking her ears, bedazzled tourists filming on their phones......we had it all. At one point i asked the crowd 'is anyone in love?' And a bloke wheeled a pram to the front carrying his daughter and shouted....'Yes, me!' It don't git much better than that.

In work today and most of this week. It'll be a busy one.

Let's git it pardner.
                                Last edited by Guitarista; December 16, 2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X