• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Happy 6 months Mr.G!!!:welldone::yay:

Comment

Congratulations, G!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

6 months?? Well I say, that is a damn good shout Mr G. Well done x

Comment

So proud of you G! You're an inspiration. :blushing:

Did you see the Barnsey doco on the telly tonight? So interesting!
          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Fantastic job Mr.G!
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS, MR.G!!!:sohappy: So proud and happy for you!!

Comment

You sound terrific, G! So happy for you!!

Comment

Top of the morning from the beach pad.

Thanks my friends for dropping in and for your congrat's. I appreciate it, and you.

It must be day 184 but who, i say who's countin? Courting a chica from Ven, i say Venezuela at the moment. We've been texting for a few months, but ramping it up a little now. Looks like we'll have to meet in Columbia given Venezuela's current difficulties. I reckon travel around May/June with guitarra. See what happens. Thinking of spending time in Columbia and Ecuador, maybe Brazil too for musical purposes, so if this chica doesn't work out, no stress.

Take it easy out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
                    So proud of you G! You're an inspiration. :blushing:

Did you see the Barnsey doco on the telly tonight? So interesting!
                    Top of the monday morning to you pilgrims on the p...p..pp...ppp....pp, pilgrimage near and not so far.

Thanks Glassy. No i missed it. But i know Jim used to hit the substances hard. I'll have to seek it out. Thanks for the reminder. How are you going?

Holy nutcrackin Nuns, it's Day 187! In work today. Had a great weekend. Top gig yesty, and a couple of days doing not much at all at all. Happy St. Patricks day to all for yesterday.

Now git out there pilgrim and Go git it!
                    Last edited by Guitarista; March 17, 2019, 02:23 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 188!

Whatever will be will be. I can't control others or life. But i can control how i react and think about things. Today i will bring love respect and a passion for living to my workplace. I will try not to judge colleagues or others around me. I'll stick to my path, compass set. Full steam ahead Captain with a little caution here and there.

Git it!

Comment

Top of the wednesday morning pilgrim!

Holy Fornicatin' friars, it's day 189! Day off today, tomorrow and mostly friday. About time my workload backed orf. Noice. Now to organizing music stuff and my Sth american tour, hopefully in June. Ole!

Comment

Day 190!

Looking for 200. Let's git it.

Comment

Yo fam, w'dup.

Day 191! A morning music session coming up, then it's off to the market for my fave BBQ fish sandwiches with chilli, lettuce, squeezed lemon juice on lightly BBQ'd turkish bread. My only gluten allowance for the week, and loving it! I'll have 3 thanks mate. I'll eat half a sandwich there for a bit of people watching. Then it's off to the beach for an exercise session on the monkey bars followed by a run and a swim, then a spot on the beach in the gentle sun to finish my generous fish sandwiches. Do ya reckon i'll be feeling good after that???!! Yeeeeessssss!

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 192. Wow, now that's a big number.

It's really about continuing to grow as a human and maintaining my sobriety day to day. I find a headcheck first thing in the mornings is very useful if not essential in this game.

My thoughts are with friend Ava, who lost her old dog and best friend Mads yesterday.

In work today. Let's git it.

Comment

S'up fam.

Day 193! Go git it pardner.

Comment

Working...
                                X