Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Yo Narilly, s'up!

Thanks. Noooo, my friend didn't drink. He is 10 years + sober so remains an inspiration. I ain't boozing either! Have a great week mi amiga.

Day 215! Howzat!

In work this monday morning. Best i go git it. L8tr pilgrims.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi, Mr. G!

Miss you in the nest so I popped in to say hi and to make sure you're going strong. Sounds like that's a YES. Use us if you need us - you got this because you RAWK.

Have a good one.

xo
      Pav

Comment

Thanks Pavi! I appreciate it. It's always a delight when you pop in. You are the one who raaaaawks you rawk star! Hope your week's going smoothly mi amiga.

Jumpin jehosophats! It's Day 216! A busy but satisfying day at work yesterday. More compliments! dayam. I'll take em while they're comin. An easier day in theory today as i have more of a back seat role. Or so i think. A big week music/gig wise. I'm performing thursday/friday/sat/sunday, plus a working weekend. Better eat those veggies fella.

Go git it pilgrim.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Good morning pilgrims.

Day 217 but who, i say i ain't one fo countin. A few days off here. Sheesh, i need em. Busy busy at work on my feet all day takes it out of you a bit. Add a pesky flu thing in the background....Feeling much better this morning physically. A great week ahead musically. Busy, but hey, i'm strumming me geetar so not complaining.

Let's git it.

Comment

Day 218!

The power of breathing pilgrim. You feelin me? Spend time breathing deeply and relaxing. One known path towards inner peace and contentment. But the effects of deep relaxed breathing regularly can do so much more. Do your own research. Below is a 10 min. vid on breathing from Wim Hof who is also a big rap for the effects of cold water on the body - reducing inflammation for one. Anyway, here he shows a breathing technique and talks about creating an alkaline body via oxygen/breathing warding off disease. Interesting stuff and worth further research for me.

Wim Hof breathing tutorial by Wim Hof - YouTube
            Last edited by Guitarista; April 17, 2019, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Top of the saturday morning to you pardner.

Rotatin rosaries! It's day 220, but i ain't one fo countin. Fab gigs last 2 nights, and 2 more tonight and tomorrow night! Plus work this weekend. Phew! Can say i'm a little pleasantly knackered. The gigs have been special and great all round. Making music especiallly with and for others is a special experience. Lucky it's a public holiday on monday!

Let's git it!

Comment

Sounding great, G!

Comment

Just checking in on my betrothed during the longest engagement in history.
                  Now I am seriously impressed with that day count, Sir. Won't be long and we will be celebrating the oneyearments.
                  You've got it this time, fella.
                  If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                    Just checking in on my betrothed during the longest engagement in history.
                    :hahaha:

Thanks Bridgee. Impressed meself Missus. How are you going? I want to play my guitar for you in person one day. A spontaneous improvised piece springing forth from the vibe. Have a rippa rest of the weekend.

Just back from a sensational gig. It was one of those nights where it all flowed so easily, with a few sparks here and there. Noice. Work early tomorrow, then another gig. Oh yeah! Hope i can git some sleep. Monday orf. Good night.

Comment

Holy Spinning sectarians! It's day 221!

Got a little sleep and feeling good considering the last few late nights. Loving it all. Work today, followed by my fave gig later. Day orf tomorrow! I need it.

Go git it pardner. Why not you?

Comment

Day 222! The angels are probably hovering, muttering and gossiping away. Understandable. There's been a bit to gossip about this last week.

Easy day off here today. Go git it.

Comment

Day 223 but i never been one fo countin.

Got the week orf. How noice is that eh? Very! My daily Sadhana done and dusted as usual. This week it's daily gym, running on the beach (easy workouts, nothing too hard unless i feel like it), music stuff. Gotta do a test run with a mobile recorder this week to use to record some artists soon. And of course i'd best finalise my flight tickets.

take it easy and go git it.

Comment

Great stuff, Mr. G.
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techstar! How are you bro? Thanks and good to see you.

Holy heathens on heat! Day 224 and there's so much more!

Hope to lock in my trip today. Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Holy head spinnin' heretics! It's day 225 and i feel alive!

It's ANZAC day here. Lest we forget.

Sahdana done. Today it's gym, run on the beach, dip in the cool bay. Then a bit of musical tinkering. Taking it easy today. public holiday so can't lock in travel plans with agent till tomorrow. Hope it's not too much of a PITA. I rely on them to do the ground work finding best deals. Some are better at it than others. Oh well. As long as the intention is pure. Still, one agent who burst out of the gates strongly seems to have lost steam. Thankfully they've delegated my case to the boss who has put forward a more suitable plan closer to what i wanted/budget. We'll see friday.

Take it easy. L8tr g8trs.

Comment

Working...
                                X