G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Holy Levitating Lutherans, it must be Day 311! But i ain't one fo countin'.

Friday morning at the beach pad. Feeling a little flat the last couple of days. Hmmm, i just need a little self tweak. Today i'm down at my regular community music session which is always a blast and an honour really. People who've found themselves in difficult times having a crack at rebuilding life through music. What can i bring to the mix today? i know, an attitude of gratitude and a purpose of general advancement. Yes, that'll do it.

Jones? where u at?

Take it easy out there. Let's git it.
    Last edited by Guitarista; July 18, 2019, 04:44 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Great stuff, G! Just curious, since you do a little busking, have met the musician Tash Sultana? just discovered her music, it's amazing, as is yours!

Comment

Top of the saturday morning pilgrims!

Thanks mr V. Yep, i know of Tash and have seen her videos. She's great! I haven't met her as yet. I don't seem to git much time to busk down here at home, as much as i'd like to. I will though, probably when the weather warms up a little. She's an inspiration to me.

Holy incarcerated infidels, it's day 312, but who, i say i ain't one fo countin'. 300 is such a big number isn't it? When i look at it i just think - wow! Hard to believe that's me. Might as well kick on to a year eh? You betcha bottom dollar padre!

Today i'm a gonna learn me some stuff. I'm off to an investment seminar of sorts to have a listen to a few strategies. I've been setting my mind towards this area the last couple of years. Call me a late starter. Might even find me a wife............:moonwalk:

take it easy out there. Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 314 and there's a whole lot more!

C'mon pilgrim. Find what u love and let it kill ya. Go git it!

Comment

Day 315. In work. Grateful for that.

Let's git it.

Comment

Must be day 316 but who's countin?

Go git it.

Comment

Almost a year Mr G. Very well done. bet you are proud !!

Comment

Hiya Starty! Yep, i'm fairly chuffed really when i stop and reflect. And i should reflect more fully when i do my morning meditation/breathing ritual. How are you going?

Holy Denounced Druids in drag, it's Day 318!

A chilled friday ahead for me. Day off to do some things i love.

Go git it pardner.

Comment

Top of the morning from the beach pad.

Holy collapsing confessional booths, it's day 319! How's that umpire? Not out son.

In work today. I'm feeling bored at that thought already. I want to be somewhere else. But that's ok. I'll do the gig, then tonight continue with my current trending interest. 'How can i make a few extra bucks'.....lol.

Have a bewdy out there. L8tr g8trs.

Comment

Holy Hallucinatory Halo's, it's day 320!

Closing in on a year sober. This is revolutionary!

Happy 4 years to friend Nora! What a big star you are mi amiga. X

In work today. Not in the mood really, but that's ok. A gig tonight will put a smile on me dial.

Think positive. Change your thinking. Begin today. Be grateful not hateful, and go git it!

Comment

Holy Crossdressing cardinals, it's day 321!

In work today on this cool winters monday morning. Good thing i like my job. Well, some interesting news of late. My friend in Sth america may well be pregnant! Er.....with our kid. It's only been 4 weeks, but she is experiencing some signs. It's a difficult situation as she's far away, but i am all for it if she is. Too early to tell how things will go yet. Anyway, yep i'm an older guy starting late, but wow. i am supporting her all the way through no matter what happens. Gonna be an interesting year! Wit a Sober G force in the house.

Let's git it!

Comment

Well, that IS some interesting news, G! Good thing you have all this time accrued now, as life might be taking you on quite a new adventure!
                          Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Thanks Sister Slo! Yep life is full of surprises, especially when we emerge from the self imposed (sometimes for good reason) cocoon, put ourselves out there and git amongst it.

Holy Bench pressing Buddha's on bortolotto beans, it's day 323!

Some time off to myself at last. Sunny but cool winters morning here. Let's git it.

Comment

Top of the thursday morning from the world famous beach pad, the engine room where miracles occur. That miracle is so simple it seems to defy gravity or reality. it is the simple miracle of a sober you. Or me. But i see that miracles only happen when we do something. When i move and shift my body, my mind tends to follow. Mood follows action don't u know pilgrim. Try it, it is true. True down through the ages, and true now. One of them universal truths or principles/laws that just is. Shake yo ass for change.

Holy Meditating monks it's day 324! Do something you love daily. Life can be short. Go git it pardners.

Comment

I like the new mantra, Mood follows action.

Comment

Working...
                                X