G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Glad the funeral was fitting MR G. It is amazing what we learn about people at their funeral. Things we might never have guessed about them.
    That 12 month anniversary is pretty huge stuff. Can't wait.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thanks Bridgee. :love:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Funerals are hard i think ..glad it's behind you xxx

NOW. The YEAR!!!!!

Are we there yet? Are we there yet??? Blowing up the balloons as we speak...... Drumming..........drumming.....drumming....
        Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
        contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Thanks Bridget and Molly. :heartbeat:

Top of the friday morning to ya pilgrim. Day 360?! Holy Nectar of Nude Nuns in the Nunnery!

The sun is shining. Whoah! Big chica negotiations this last week, along wit other things have my head about to explode! Settled down now i think. Off to gym, run, beach to clear me scone.

Go git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 361. Have a bonza saturday pardners.

Git it.
            Last edited by Guitarista; September 6, 2019, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Soooooo Cloooooose............
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Si Jonesy. How are things?

Comment

Holy Priests in purgatory, it's Day 362!

Top of the sunday morning to ya pilgrim.

We have to keep a positive focus with life daily. Otherwise it's easy to get disheartened or dissappointed, stressed or depressed. This doesn't have to be a struggle. Rise above yourself and know that you cannot control the future. Tread lightly, dance effortlessly through your day. Enjoy yourself. Enjoy others. Do something you love today and every day.

Looks like wednesday the 11th (not tuesday) is my year anni.

Let's git it pardner. You are not alone mi amigo's.
                  Last edited by Guitarista; September 7, 2019, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Well G,

Us Aussies are always first to party and today its your party day.

So proud of your 1st birthday and all that you have achieved in this year. Keep up the great work and the sun is even shining down on you today at a balmy 20 degrees.

Looking forward to celebrating with you and Steady on Saturday.

love and hugs for today.
                    xx
                    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Well well. Will u looky here pilgrim. 1 year sober today.

Day 365! Ya feelin me homes?

Thanks Ava. Looking forward to lunch with you and Ms. Steady too. Dinner with a couple of old girlfriends last night after work. Great chica's, and so cool to reconnect with them in the last couple of years. What a great sleep i had after a busy day at work then out to dinner.

Today the sun is shining. The feeling here is good, physically, emotionally, mentally. Quite a bit going on for me right now. It's all great with some logistics to juggle in coming months! I'll just continue to turn up for myself, and hence the world as my best self every day and leave what i can't control to the universe to sort out. Not sure what's on for today. No day job till monday. Chillin for now, but some kinda exercise will be occuring. Maybe a surf beach, maybe gym, def a run out in the sunshine. Free and wild, no chains, no barriers, no fkn limits.

Let's git it. X

Comment

A great big congratulations!!! So very happy for you.

PS - That's supposed to be a guitar pick in the picture.
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Huge Congratulations Mr G

I'm so very proud of you.

I hope your new life brings you everything you deserve.

xxx

:congrats: :dancegirl: :congrats: :dancegirl:
                          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

[MENTION=7261]Guitarista[/MENTION], As I just said on the Nesters' thread: CONGRATULATIONS! I see that you continue to have a lot going on in your life, and must have been through all range of emotions, but you continue to guide yourself - and others here - with grace. You really do walk the talk, and you share it freely. That makes you special!

Have a fantastic day,
                            RESPECT,
                            Steady
                            :welldone:
                            AF free since April 29, 2013

Comment

HUGE congratulations Mr. G on one year sober!!! Doesn't it feel great!! Wishing you all the best on your continuing AF life and especially for the new adventure you have embarked on with the wee one! Happy, happy AL-free-versary!!!! :rara::balloons::horn::congrats:
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

HUGE, HUGE, I say HUGE congratulations to you g-man!images.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X