X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Hi Jane! Thanks Ma'am. Hope you're good over there. Nice to see u. :happy2:

Day 392!

Life rolls on doesn't it? Keeping my head in the game and focused on what i love makes the path forward a lot easier despite what life can throw our way.

Let's git it. Big hug to you reader. X

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the wednesday morning to ya pilgrim.

Day 393! No limits.

Edit: I should mention some sad news. Unfortunately we have lost the baby through a miscarriage over the weekend. Mother is ok physically, but of course very saddened. not to mention the rioting in the streets of Ecuador at present as the govt. has removed fuel subsidies that have been in place for decades. This means taxi's, bus companies, citizens are all impacted in what is largely a 3rd world country where it's hard enough to make a buck and survive.
      Last edited by Guitarista; October 8, 2019, 05:56 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Just saw this, Gman. I'm sorry to hear about the loss of the baby. I know how hard that can be.. I'm glad to hear that the mama is physically ok, but she must be very sad. My thoughts are with you both..:hug:

Comment

Mr G, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news.

Good thing is you're on Day 395, and I still sense that G-Man spirit shining through.

Take care,
          Steady
          x
          AF free since April 29, 2013

Comment

Hola friends,

Thanks LC and Steady for your supportive words and thoughts. My friend is doing ok despite everything and that is the main thing.

I am ok too. It's day 395 and good to be alive. Grateful for life experiences and for the people i've met and spent time with. There have been a few beautiful women who have shared their precious time with me in the last 2 years, if only for what seems like a few fleeting moments, but those moments are precious and remembered. I'm a lucky guy.

Onward to infinity. Take it easy out there. Do something you love daily.

Comment

Sorry to hear the news, Mr. G, but very glad to see you are taking such a positive view of things that have happened in your life recently. This, to me, is one of the secrets of continued sobriety. As you used to say, behind them clouds is a blue, blue sky!
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

So so sorry Lovely! Life can throw horrible curve balls - dealing with this sober is probably your first big 'test' - and I just know you will be fine. Bad things happen to good people unfortunately and vice-versa -- random really - but sad... be strong be brave and thinking of you xxx
                Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Thinking of you G, stay strong. xx
                  AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Sorry Mr.G
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oh, No.

I'm so sorry to hear this news, Mr. G. What a loss.

I hope you take very good care of yourself - lean on us if you need.

Love,
                      Pav

Comment

You're in my thoughts, Mr G. I'm so glad you're facing all of this from a position of strength :hug:

Comment

Thanks everyone. So beautiful of you all to drop in and post. I appreciate it. Xx

Day 396! All is ok here. The sun is shining, spring has sprung.

Let's git it.

Comment

Top of the sunday morning pardners.

Must be day 397! Right on.

Comment

Morning from the beach pad.

Day 398! Cool gig last night. Some lovely convo's. It's always so good to be out playing.
                              Last edited by Guitarista; October 13, 2019, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Day 399! Golly gosh.

Have a rippa out there. Do what you love. In work today. Lucky i like my job. If i didn't, it'd be up to me to take steps to change the situation. I did exactly that a few years ago. Took awhile, but you just start from where you are.

Git it!
                                Last edited by Guitarista; October 14, 2019, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X