G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Top of the morning from the world famous beach pad.

Looky there....Day 783!

The feeling's good 'round these parts. Plenty of purpose and a path with a daily plan to tread. Just like the single mindedness i applied when making a B line for getting wasted, i am learning to apply that same single mindedness to my goals via daily action i can handle. Nothing too overwhelming. I am aware of that line between growth and overwhelm. Some discomfort when putting yourself out there into unknown territory is good because usually discomfort = growth. I know i need to keep moving forward in some small or large way daily or i stagnate. If i become stagnated for too long, then i will feel adrift soon enough. That can lead, for me, to a sense of no control and fear sets in then.........I lose that sense of self care and all bets are orf.

Go git it pilgrim you superstar you.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 784!

Git it pardner.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 785 and still alive! Thrive on baby.

Go git it pilgrim. Why not you?

Comment

Good arvo from the beach pad.

The bay was just magical this morning. Cool, crisp, fresh just like me eh?

Day 787 but who's countin'.

Git it pardner.

Comment

Day 788! In work, so G man don't be late!

Ordinary sleep last night. Too much thinking! But it's ok. Got a handle on it. I'll very likely sleep like a big baby baboon tonight.

Go git it pardner.

Comment

Day 790!

Sheesh, the day's stack up don't they? The feeling's good. I remember to actively keep my days simple. Otherwise i get myself snowed under and nothing gits done! So.....i'm refining my daily work routine, but gittin close. 3 life purposes - making music, making a living/education, making luuuurve/fostering relationships. That's all i have to do each day. A little bit i can handle in those 3 chosen areas daily. Self care daily practice of course is now ingrained as a non negotiable daily part of morning routine. Lunch wit a new chica today. :eek-new:

Go git it pardner.
              Last edited by Guitarista; November 10, 2020, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Just sayin' hi, Mr. G.

Hope all is well.

xo
                Pav

Comment

Originally posted by Pavati View Post
                  Just sayin' hi, Mr. G.

Hope all is well.

xo
                  Pav
                  Day 795! Wowza. bearing in on 800. Noice.

Yo Pavi! S'up. All is well here thanks mi amiga. How are you doing over there? It looks to have been a big rollercoaster of a year in the U.S. A Rollercoaster of a year everywhere. Hope you have an easy week.

In work. Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Day 7.9.6. The comeback continues.

Wait a cotton pickin' darn minute fella..........comeback? what comeback? You're here man. You have arrived! Oh yeah. So i have. Noice. Thank you umpire!

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Hello Mr G. Nice to see you are still going strong How are you doing down under with the ole covid situation?

Comment

3-2-1! Counting down, G! Great to see you Startypants!

Comment

Hey Mr V

Comment

Morning!
                            Starts! what a surprise!
                            Go you good thing G-Star... coming up to the big 800
                            I'm on day 10 since my little setback or day 228 if it is a blip. Unsure what to think about it besides a learning moment.
                            Still feel like I'm on the right track.
                            Kicking goals in the garden.. have a great day
                            zooom
                            :witch:

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                              Hello Mr G. Nice to see you are still going strong How are you doing down under with the ole covid situation?
                              Yo Starty farty! Thanks. Nice to see you too my friend. In the state of Victoria, down south here, we are doing very well. Zero covid cases here for a couple of weeks. Attributed to restrictive lockdown last few months i.e. 5k travel, exercise, shopping only 1 hr per day, distancing, group numbers etc. But some state borders are closed so can't travel nationally as yet. But restrictions are easing, so we are hopeful things might be approaching some kind of normality.

How are you going?

Yo Mr V! Raawkin.

Fickstar, you are def on the right track mi amiga.

Must be day 797 but i never been one fo' countin.

Git it pilgrim.
                              Last edited by Guitarista; November 17, 2020, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Great to see you are back in the saddle Ficks! You got back quick so that is great. If your mindset is right you will be too in my experience

That sounds positive Mr G. We, according to the media and government are going to hell in a handbasket :haha:

Comment

Working...
                                X