Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Thanks Starty.

I feel exactly the same with our friendship. I value it and it's fun. It's also an honour. :happy2: You're amazing. Looking forward to 2021! x

In fact, if anyone needs an all round performance tweak, here's a great book i'm reading called 'the 5 a.m. club'. pdf: https://librarykvemebrd.files.wordpr...-5-am-club.pdf

Day 836!

Go git it pilgrim.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hola G-Master. Robin Sharma is wonderful. I haven’t read this one so that you for the intro. Peace, Brother!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks for the book, G!

Comment

Oh thanks for the book link Mr G. Love RS!

Comment

Day 842, who made who? as ACDC pondered.

I think they're gittin back together with the old singer Brian. See what happens. No reason why they wouldn't still crush it.

My band has a gig this thursday. Hallelujah! Looking forward to that. First one since last march.

Up early at 5 a.m. despite PITA noisey neighbours! They're only doing what normal people do this time of year G fella.....celebrate! hehe. It'll settle soon.

Nice run before sunrise. Good to raise a sweat so early. Then some peaceful meditation and simple journalling/gratitude list. The usual speed yoga sun salutations x 1. I really should repeat it someday to x 5 or summit. Either way, the magic is in turning up for yourself daily. That's where the reprogramming occurs. Yes, that's right. Thank u umpire, thank u ball boy's.

Now go git it pardner.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Happy New Year!

Comment

Day 844!

Thanks Mr V. Happy new year to u and fam.

In work today. 3rd day of 5 a.m. out the door first thing run. Incorporating the 5 a.m. club book 20/20/20 strategy. 5 a.m. - 20 mins sweat. 5.20 a.m. 20 mins meditation/journaling/plan day. 5.40 a.m. - 20 mins education. podcast, reading, whatever. I do similar each morning anyway, just this is a little more disciplined including the concept of the early start for quiet recharge/plan time before the sun. I like it so far.

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 845!

Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Hola friends,

Day 846! Now i ain't one for no cosmic hippie woo woo way a thinkin', but i tell ya, today i got a few things going my way towards a major goal. This looks like another case of - do good, be true, visualise/focus on what you want and by golly the universe does provide.

I was having an ordinary morning. A great long sleep much needed after 3 days of full on work, left me tired and a little down in need of a recharge. Plus a little clogged up. But i've learnt sumthin. I know a run or walk is the antidote, especially on the beach or amongst a little nature, a paddock, a few trees.

Well i'll be a a Flatulatin' friar in the friary kitchen scoffing the last donated donut!

Go git it!

Comment

Day 847!

Go git it pardner's. Be gentle with yourself.

Comment

Holy curfewin' courtin' campanologists! It must be Day 848!

Go git it pardner. Why not you? eh? eh??

Comment

Day 850! Wowza!

Go git it pardner. take no prisoners.

Comment

Day 852!

In work. Things looking good re some projects for the year.

Go git it pardner. Back yourself.

Comment

Day 854! Already been out the door!

Was up early and headed to the beach for a run and swim. Cooler weather today. Warmer in the water. Rough, choppy, grey skies.......love it.

Maybe of interest - been listening to Marisa Peer an English sounding therapist, hypnotist kind of vibe. Lot's of free stuff on you tube. Just the basics such as visualize, do what you most don't want to do first thing in your day. Good advice that one. Then u ain't carrying any baggage/worries rest of day coz you've dealt with it.

Take it easy and go git it.

Comment

Good morning G and gang,
                                Day 6 here and feeling great.
                                Lost my head towards the end of 2020 but back in the drivers seat now.
                                Will check out Marisa Peer - thanks for the tip

Comment

Working...
                                X