G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Sounds very cool Mr G. Love new enterprise ideas and i bet you will do well !

All good here just now. We are still in lockdown which is a bit dull but i am managing to find stuff to entertain myself and stay out of trouble. Mainly walking many miles with my trusty doggers and a bit of working. 493 days here ! Congratulations on your 872!

Comment

Morning friends from the beach pad.

Thanks Starty farty party. Wowza, 493 days is yhuuge! It's cool how they rack up. I bet you're looking forward to spring. Another month of summer left here. But our summers down this end of Oz are often inconsistent and up and down. This morning it's raining, forecast - cloudy and 18c. Wednesday will be sunny and 26c. But i keep it warm in my heart. And i try to stay out of my head. Gonna embrace the year and my new hobby. 2 albums to release pronto to maintain sanity, identity and balance.

Take it easy out there. Git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I like what you've done with the place...
        If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

What time do you call this Mrs?! Been hanging out with that Ronnytherake69 from the gardening forum eh? Look, i've tried to tell ya before - He's no good. Plus they reckon he's got piles.

Holy Catapultin' Canons, must be day 877!

Gig tonight. Very noice.

Go git it pilgrims.
          Last edited by Guitarista; February 5, 2021, 08:41 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Top of the sunday morning to you pilgrim's.

Day 878 but i never been one fo countin' none.

General blood test results came back good. Just gotta do PSA blood tests to keep an eye on prostate every 6 months. Ultrasound all clear and no tell tale physical symptoms. Zero boozing and smoking would be a big help. The medical recommendation is any bloke over 40 should get a PSA prostate blood test at least yearly. You might as well include a blood test for everything while ur at it.

Take it easy and go git it.
            Last edited by Guitarista; February 6, 2021, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
              Top of the sunday morning to you pilgrim's.

Day 878 but i never been one fo countin' none.

General blood test results came back good. Just gotta do PSA blood tests to keep an eye on prostate every 6 months. Ultrasound all clear and no tell tale physical symptoms. Zero boozing and smoking would be a big help. The medical recommendation is any bloke over 40 should get a PSA prostate blood test at least yearly. You might as well include a blood test for everything while ur at it.

Take it easy and go git it.
              Look for a supplement called Pomi-T (Amazon) It helped me greatly!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks Techstar, i'll check it out. How does it help?

Morning pardner's near and not so far. In work this monday morning. Yoga, Wim hof breathing, gratitude list, exercise done to kick off the day. I'll finish soon with a 2 min. cold shower Wim Hof style, then off to work. :egad:

take it easy out there. Go git it.

Comment

It helps keep the prostate healthy!
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks Techstar.

Day 880! Go git it pilgrim's.

Comment

Errrrr... tmi Techie...
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
                        Errrrr... tmi Techie...
                        Yes right. I meant to say, that little thingy that gives some older guys trouble!

Comment

Oh dear.....that could be a whole different conversation...tee hee hee.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tabbers (a.k.a. KTAB) View Post
                            Oh dear.....that could be a whole different conversation...tee hee hee.
                            Hahaha

Comment

Bridget suggested Ginseng to me last year during a private zoom call in the wee hours. Ah, the magic of the night.

In Oz, we get a free bowel cancer check up kit delivered via post when you hit 50 i think it is. Simple enough. You send sample of your droppings over 2 days back in recepticle/envelope provided. Reckon it's time to book in for the big rear end exam! :thumbsup:

Day 882.

Comment

Are you turning 50, G-man?
                                Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Working...
                                X