X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Ok Techstar.

Thinking of you both.

Day 947. Off down the coast wit a friend. Will def be launching myself into the wild surf and a jog along the sand dunes and weather beaten amazing rock/cliff formations.

Take it easy and go git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 949!

In work. Git it pilgrim.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 952!

Closing in on a grand.

Go git it cowboy.

Comment

Hola friends,

Buen dia desde Orstraya.

Must be day 956 but i ain't one fo countin'.

back yiself and go git it!

Comment

Day 957!

Closing in on a grand.

In work. Git it!

Comment

The BIG 1k is just around the corner. It was a point at which my confidence, my conviction, the knowing that I loved my life sober more than alcohol!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good to know Techstar. Hope you're keeping well mate.

Must be day 962!

Been lucky enough to have regular gigs so far this year. Another rippa last night, and on again tonight. All original music. Pretty cool. New geetar albums on the way this month.

Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Day 9.6.3.

In work.

Back yourself and go git it. Begin from wherever you are.
                  Last edited by Guitarista; May 2, 2021, 03:56 PM.

Comment

WOW Mr G! :bigwave:

Comment

Hola Fickstar! Hey, that rhymes wit Raaaawkstar!

What are you up to?

Day 964 but i ain't one fo countin'.

Go git it pilgrims.

Comment

Hola pardner's!

Must be day 970. In work today as usual.

Happy mothers day for sunday May 9th to Mum's of all varieties. Fur mumma's, step mumma's, stair mumma's, chook mumma's, pastry mumma's, Dad mumma's, all of yiz. Thanks for being there and thanks for the sacrifices you make.

In other news, my mum is in hospital with possibly some early dementia going on. My sis went in with her last night after mum complained of some blood pressure issues along with feeling distressed. The hospital visit finally brought out some of the dementia style behaviour we've been experiencing now and then recently. Mum never wanted to be assessed by a doc for her mental health, but now it was evident to hospital nurses so mum's in there for a few days for assessment. At least she's safe. It must be hard living on her own as dad passed away many years ago, and she has no partner. She has some old friends and family support though so we'll see what the plan looks like this week.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Hi G-Man. I will hold your mom in light and prayer. Blessings x
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks Techie.

Mum's staying in hospital for few days while the geriatric team assess her. She's comfortable and doesn't seem too distressed which is good. Will check in with her again after work tonight. We'll await the diagnosis/prognosis and work out what the options are.

Day 971. In work.

Git it.

Comment

Day 972! How r u?

Morning from the beach pad. A cool fresh autumnal day and the sun is shining. Crisp and fresh. Noice. A little work today with friend. Will be cruisey. I have next week off work in case i'm needed for family situation. My approach is to breathe, relax, reflect, have an attitude of gratitude and service. And.....take care of myself. Then i can take care of others. Late night last night after a big day, followed by a decent sleep. Feeling pretty good.

Take it easy and go git it.

Comment

So sorry to hear about your Mum Mr G. Must be so tough on her and you. Take care x

Comment

Working...
                                X