G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Holy Harp pluckin' heathens, it's day 1013!

In work. Git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Must be day 1017 but i never been one fo countin.

Time tends to pass whether we're boozing or not eh? Might as well live it up. And i mean really live it up as in see, feel, remember each day. Zero self inflicted poison or negative mental attitude.

Git it.
      Last edited by Guitarista; June 25, 2021, 10:30 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 1018! Warm greetings from the beach pad.

A lazy sunday here. Nearly lunchtime. Good gig with my band last night. Lot's of people. Some noice chica's. What an honour.

Not so lazy really. Orf to see me mumma, then i need to have a couple of conversations with people. Take it easy out there.

Git it pilgrim.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
          Day 1018! Warm greetings from the beach pad.

A lazy sunday here. Nearly lunchtime. Good gig with my band last night. Lot's of people. Some noice chica's. What an honour.

Not so lazy really. Orf to see me mumma, then i need to have a couple of conversations with people. Take it easy out there.

Git it pilgrim.
          Life is good. So extremely happy to see you doing what you love to do. We are both living our best life. Bravo brother!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks Techstar. Agree, life IS good. Lot's of treasure and magic at every turn if we relax and open our hearts and minds and let go of any heavy load we might be carrying. Maybe easier said than done, but for me a healthy approach to aim for.

Day 1019!

In work. Gittin' it.
            Last edited by Guitarista; June 27, 2021, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Morning from the beach pad.

Day 1022! Still learning how to build houses and make a buck from it. A couple of mentoring sessions today so some learning occurring.

Give yourself a break, relax, open your heart and do something you love to do today.

Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Day 1025!

Happy 9 years to Mick. Congratulations mate.

Some geetar strummin 'round these here parts this weekend.

Go git it.

Comment

Morning from the beach pad.

Day 1028! This doesn't get old.

Go git it and buy yourself something nice.

Comment

Day 1.0.2.9. Good golly miss Molly. Tutti fruity, i wanna rooti. (Jones?)

Emotional stability seems to have kicked in i've noticed. This improves the longer i'm sober and growing with purpose as G human. e.g. Some difficult issues i'm faced with are being dealt with in a much calmer manner. I still feel a little churn of hesitation in the gut, but this is more easily recognised, and with a refocus on the big picture and the preferred outcome, overcome.

Go git it friend.
                    Last edited by Guitarista; July 7, 2021, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Hola from the beach pad.

Fixing a hole in mum's wall today. Hope i can find a close enough paint colour. It'll be fun.

Day 1030.

Go git it.

Comment

Good sunday morning from the beach pad to all,

Day 1032 but who, i say i ain't much fo countin'.

Beautiful fresh, crisp sunny winter days here this week. Today is no exception. Off to finish patching wall holes that the plumber left with the painting stage.

Go git it.

Comment

Day 1033!

In work.

Git it.

Comment

Day 1036!

When's the 3 year mark? Must be soon.

Take care and go git it.

Comment

Hola from the beach pad.

It must be day 1039 but i ain't one fo countin'.

Git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 1042!

The comeback is in full swing. Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Working...
                                X