G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Hi G-Man! Blast from the past! Congrats on your 1000+++++ days (but who's countin'!) DID YOU SAY BEACH PAD??? I need to hear more about this. Perhaps you have always lived on the beach and I just didn't know/remember that. Good to *see* you!!
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Holy Kamackeral, Doggygirl!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hola DG!

As Techie said - Holy Smokin' Kamackeral burgers! How are you doing? Wowza! What a delight to hear from you. The beach pad is very near a city beach over here. Not quite the roaring wild open surf, but it's a big bay and there are critters, and sand and sea to ground my feet and spirit in. Thanks for the congrat's. When we can travel again i'll be on the road with my geetar and will aim to visit stateside sometime. Hope you and fam are well. xx

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Well, having recovered after a long laydown and successfully stopped salivating over the appearance of Ms. Doggygirl i can happily report 1046 days of sobriety!

Friend Slo has 3 years! Wowza! Congratulations Slostar! :horn::spin::flowerspop:

You know friends, never ever think you can't do something in life. Anything is possible. Start to git your head around this. Back yourself and nurture some self belief. Start today and delete the word 'can't' from your thinking and vocabulary. Ask yourself HOW can i do this.

Go git it pardner's.
          Last edited by Guitarista; July 24, 2021, 08:09 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Wow indeed Doggygirl.
            Lovin’ the positivity Mr G.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Thanks KT. Good to see you mate.

Must be day 1047! I'm in heaven. Any difference between heaven and earth? What do i know? i do know that this reality is amazeballs. And if it ain't, i can tweak it.

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Morning from a wet, wintery beach pad.

Day 1049 but i ain't one fo countin'. Another month of winter 'till SPRING! Thought u ain't one fo countin pligrim? No i ain't pardner, i'm just a hypocritical doodyhead tryin to git by. Hey G man, enough of the negative self talk ok lamebrain? K boss.

Git it friend.

Comment

Morning from a crisp, cool beach pad. Day 1054 but i ain't one fo countin'.

Go git it diggity's.

Comment

I can’t wait for cooler weather G-Man. Between excessive heat, the wildfires, and the drought my California days are numbered. Have a wonderful day!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Take care up there bro. Here I'm looking forward to spring in september.

Day 1055! I'm freakin alive. Thanks umpire,

Comment

Day 1056!

Thanks ball boys and girls. Git it

Comment

It must be day 1057 but who's countin'?!

Keep rolling on friend. You can do anything. Living sober is an opportunity to rebuild and redesign yourself. It's an inside job isn't it? I can't control external factors like a pandemic, but i can control how i respond to such things and how i feel. Aiming for good feeling vibes daily. There's the trick. If my feelings are sad and negative, then what's going on G man? I will then drill down and search within for the problem. Then fix it or leave it. Deal with it either way, but i've found it's important and hugely helpful to look internal negative feelings in the eye and let them pass through you without attaching to them/it.

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Awesome post, G’ster!

Comment

Morning all from the beach pad.

Hope all's well Techstar.

Must be day 1059! Sheeshkebab! Holy syndicated sermons with used car and cheap suit ads!

Go git it and take it easy on yourself. kind but firm.

Comment

Day 1.0.6.1.

Go git it pardner. Git yourself somethin nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X