G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Everything ok here. Just need some Healy air quality. The fires are heartbreaking!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sorry to hear about those fires. We had smoke drifting in last year from fires that were 3 hours away. Fire is scary, but sheesh so is smoke.

Day 1062.

In work. I saw the magnificent, glamorous and kick ass Stirly whirly checking in yesterday. Hello Ma'am!

Git it pardner's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 1065 but who's countin?

Go git it pilgrims.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Must be day 1067!

I must remember to be grateful for ditching the turps. It really is a gamechanger living sober. You find a level of contentment and inner peace not available when boozing. I find it useful to keep a grip on my reality and the old socially conditioned program i still have whirring away slowly in the back storeroom with all the other junk. I don't go there very often, but it's still a part of the building that is the G force. I've learned to leave it alone and focus on what i want today and for the future. There are some incorrect strong core beliefs in that old program that surface to challenge my growth every now and again. It's very helpful to be aware that's happening. And it's ok.

Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Day 1068!

New geetar album finished and audio uploaded for digital distribution. Just need an album cover and job done. Will do that this week, then a week or 2 till release. Another album of extra tracks i couldn't fit onto this one to follow this year. Phew! That's a load off my mind. In other news, i'm a big business man looking at a million dollar deal! lol. Good practice and interesting experience. I have a coach/mentor so it's safe.

Go git it pardner.
            Last edited by Guitarista; August 15, 2021, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Day 1069!

did i say 69? Jones?

G........goe......goa.......gg, g, go git it pardner's.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarista View Post
                day 1069!

Did i say 69? Jones?

G........goe......goa.......gg, g, go git it pardner's.
                lmao
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Day 1071!

Rolling along ok here. Hope you and fam are ok Techstar.

Comment

All good here G’ster. Keeping a close eye on the new fire which is close to us. Go bags by the garage door. Have a great one, bro!

Comment

Day 1072.

Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Day 1075 and good to be alive!

It took me quite a few go's at gittin sober. Well, maintaining sobriety was the part that would trip me up. What helped me turn the corner and avoid constant relapse was showing up for myself daily with a simple, not overwhelming self care routine i could handle. All of 2-3 minutes typically as a minimum. Minimum of 5 deep long slow breaths, 1 set of simple yoga (sun salutations), write 3 things i'm grateful for in the last 24 hours. That's it. A daily anchor that will have a healthy effect on your being and operating system software. After a couple of months of this every day, it becomes something you do. With daily gratitude thinking, comes a more thankful focus for the day. When thankfulness becomes the more dominant thought pattern than complaining and self flagelation, you will experience a shift towards the realm of contentment and peace of mind. Every day for you is the key here. Doesn't matter whether it's for one minute or 4 hours. Daily self care routine over a couple of months and beyond is how you reprogram and leave behind old habits.

In work. Git it pilgrim.

Comment

awesome post G’ster. The gratitude is palpable!

Comment

Thanks Techie. It sure beats whinging hands down! Toooo much misery with that strategy. I want to feel good, not bad. Err, that's why i took up boozin'. But that idea backfired eventually. I had all i needed and wanted within all the time.

Day 1076!

Git it pardner's.

Comment

R.I.P. Charlie Watts, Rolling stones drummer at 80. He said he was in the grip of drugs and al for a few years in the early 80's, but then pulled himself out of it and stopped everything at once including cigs.

Day 1077.

Git it.

Comment

Must be day 1081 but who, i say i never been one fo' countin'.

Have a peaceful and easy weekend out there pardner's.

Git it.

Comment

Working...
                                X