Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Love that Techstar

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hola friends near and not so far....

Must be day 1190 but i never been one fo countin none.

Take care of you. Go git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 1195 and still alive!

I'll take that umpire. Thanks linepeople, ball boys, ball girls.

Git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 1197 u in heaven dawg.

Jumpin Jehosophat's! 3 days to 1200 and 2 days 'till christmas.

Hot diggity! Go git it.

Comment

Jumpin Jehosophat's! 3 days to 1200 and 2 days 'till christmas.
            I was just gonna say, nice timing on hitting 1200 right on christmas... but I forgot that you live in the future (ie down under).

Comment

Hola friends,

Thanks Mulberry. day 1199!

Merry xmas to all who celebrate it, merry everything and happy always to evabody regardless.

Take care of you out there, K? K.

Jones!?

Git it pardner's.

Comment

Merry Christmas, G-Man!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Merry xmas Techstar! Hope you're having a nice one despite a pandemic.

Merry xmas to you if you're reading, especially those keeping a low profile over in the cheap seats. I see you friends. Take care of yourselves.

Jones. Take care of yourself. Lot's of love to you and family.

Holy Flatulatin' friars on fentanyl! It must be day 1200!

Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Huge Congratulations on 1200!!!!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Rocking it Mr G
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Doable dreams are what I strive for.

Comment

Day 1202 who's foolin who?

I tell's ya, i ain't foolin' myself no more. Trying not to at least. When i leave my ego at the door and up the back of the room, i seem to operate as a better man in line wit my mission statement. Part of which is - Today i'm gonna be the best i can be, and be of service to others. Something to aim for eh?

Good to see you Mountain dreamer. Welcome friend. I agree. Doable dreams are what i strive for too. When we break those dreams down into 'bite size' chunks, or into daily doable's in that dream's direction, then we have little choice but to be on our way to that dream/s. I find daily action is key, and avoiding overwhelm. Doable steps daily. Keep it rolling.

Go git it pilgrim's.

Comment

Day 1203, but i never been one fo countin'.

Go git it.

Comment

Day 1204, oh LC.....There's a whole lot more! You know what i'm talkin bout gf.

The sun is shining, 30c here today. Thursday morning and i'm driving down the coast with a friend for some wild surf beach action. The raw power and majesty of nature in the form of rocky sandstone cliffs, weatherbeaten rocks, fresh clear clean water, some critters, strong undertows and currents, no-one for miles......Noice recharge for the soul.

Coming Jones?

Go git it!

Comment

Day 1205 and feeling alive!

Enough of the madness if ur stuck in past memory programs. You can break that old albeit strong program with a plan of daily action starting tomorrow. Give yourself a couple of months with a daily custom self care program that you can handle. Note: Your new program must be short and relevant, doing something you know is in line with who you want to be. i.e. the real actual YOU.

Keep it simple and go git some pardner.

Comment

Working...
                                X