Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Day 1206 on new years day 2022.

Have a great year everyone. I intend to thrive no matter what, no matter who.

Git it pardner.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Happy New Year!!!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Happy new year Techstar!

Day 1208 and the feeling's close to gr8.

A few plans for the new year. Not resolutions as much as planned actions to attain a few goals. Having discovered the power of scheduling chunks of non negotiable time in a google calendar, this weeks task is to fill the month of January with actions related to the things i want to achieve.

The sth america trip in february is one which i'm scheduling in a daily chunk of 15 min. timeslot to research and work on. Same with music, business operations, rela....relash.....er, relayshonshi......relationships. All 15 minute minimum daily timeslot - non negotiable. Why 15 mins? Because 15 mins is not overwhelming so better chance i'll turn up and do something towards my dreams. Could end up being an hour on each. No stress. Self care including daily workout, meditation is already locked in before i even look at calendar. So scheduling is the mechanism and road map to greater heights of my choosing. More fascinating insights through the week.

Go git it pilgrim, and take care of you today.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 12.0.9!

Git it friend.

Comment

Day 1210.

Cruising along ok over here. Gitting some stuff done via the scheduling principal. Schedule it in on google calendar, BZZZZZZZ!! at pre - destined times, do the task! Result is a satisfied G man who goes into the day with a sense of control over life and a feeling of moving forward.

Take it easy out there and do something u love today.

Git it homes.

Comment

Day 1211 yo in heaven.

Git it homes.

Comment

Happy New Year GMan! Xo
                Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by narilly View Post
                  Happy New Year GMan! Xo
                  Yo Narilly! :heartbeat:

Happy new year mi amiga. Great to see u. How r things? Hope you're good.

Must day 1215 but these days i ain't one fo countin none.

Git it pardner's.

Comment

Day 1216.

Yo simply gotta leave the negative thoughts alone when they come, and look for a thought/s that make u feel gooood. That's the focus. Pretty soon with practice, u gittin in that feel good zone regular like. You feel me homes?

Git it pilgrim.

Comment

Yes, maintaining an elevated vibration is key for me too. Awesome progress there Mr Gee I got this rista!
                      Last edited by techie; January 10, 2022, 06:59 PM.
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks amigo,

It's a head game to be sure. I've learned over the years to check in wit myself every morning. So i do. Any problems brewing, i look for the solution and act asap. Or if out of my control, i leave it alone. Takes some practice. Makes life far, far easier and peaceful, and any issues easier to deal with.

Day 1217! Where's the queen? Ms. Jones? Where u at fam.

Let's git it.

Comment

Day 1218 but i never been one fo countin none, no siree.

Git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 1219.

Go git some pardner.

Comment

Top of the saturday morning to y'all from the beach pad.

Day 1220. That's around 3 year and 4 months ish + the longest i have been booze free. I can say for me it's true that the more time i put between now and the last drink, the less i consider boozing as a coping mechanism, escape, git numb. There have been plenty of stressful life events over the last 3 years that'd previously qualify for boozin'. These days my thinking has changed and become stronger and clearer. Yep, booze does cross my mind, but only for a moment. Common sense and logic now kicks in swiftly and i look for solutions or leave an issue alone. Either way i look at something, and deal with it. Job done. Much less stressful way to live. more contentment and better all round health is the result.

Go git it friend.

Comment

Day 1224!

Hear the lion roar. Go git it amigo.

Comment

Working...
                                X