Ginger has 8 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ginger has 8 months

So very well done to a lovely lady! Dear Ginger has made it to 8 months. Congratulations to a gentle soul who comes along with kind words and sage advice! I appreciate your friendship, and what you have taught me, and so happy to be celebrating this milestone with you!
    Time for ice cream and choc sauce again!!!
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Holy Cow! 8 months and change! GREAT going, I am so happy for you!!
    :yay:
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Way to go Ginger!!!
      Congratulations and thank you for your support!

bG

Comment

Ginger, you sounded strong and committed from the start and that didn't seem to waiver over these 8 months. You've kept your eye on the prize the whole time - a full and free life.

I'm so glad to have the privilege of counting you as one of my new AF friends :hug:.

Comment

good Job ginger. you are inspiring for us newbies!!!
          ?Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.?

― John Wayne

Comment

Congratulations Ginger! How wonderful!
            Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

WooHoo Ginger!!!!! :goodjob::welldone::congratulatory:
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

fantastic ginger!

Comment

So proud of you Ginger!!!

Comment

well done Ginger,congrats on your 8 months...doing really well..you should be chuffed :yay::goodjob::sohappy:
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Congratulations :applouse::applouse:

well done you!
                      AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

ginger what can i say but a huge congratulations. I remember when you first came on and were worried as the site was playing up so you pm'd asking if you could get an email or something to keep in contact. I could tell then you would not fail on this journey and look at you now. A wonderful achievement to a wonderful lady
                        xx
                        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Well done, Ginger! Congratulations!!

Comment

I am proud of you. So happy you are my friend. 8 months is huge. 8 months done one at a time. Congratulations.
                            No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Great news, Ginger!
                              14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Working...
                              X