HI GUYS NEED SOME PRAYERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are grateful, Oh God, for the gift of life and the healing powers that You have implanted in Your creatures. Sustain Cameron Cummings through these days of illness with the courage and fortitude he needs to endure. Help us find ways to show our love and concern for him, so that we may be an influence for good in his time of need. And may all who suffer illness of body or mind know that You are with them, giving them strength of spirit as they struggle to recover. May their afflictions soon be ended, and may they return in health to family and friends. We praise You, the Source of healing.

Comment

Louise, that is beautiful...Thank you so much for those kind and thoughtful words....
      Love Lisa XX
      Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

They are not mine. Alas, I have no such talents. They are from On the Doorposts of Your House, Prayers and Ceremonies for the Jewish Home. A similar prayer is said during services and everyone says aloud the names of those in need of healing. I hope things are a bit better. Love, Louise.

Comment

Wow...Will be praying for God's grace, healing, and comfort at this special time.

Rocky
          Control the Mind

Comment

I have said a prayer for your cousin and your family. :l
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

I hope the surgery went well. Please let us know how Cameron is doing Mr and Mrs Macks, when you can. We are all still praying.

Comment

Hi All,
                Just wanted to let you know Cam had another operation yesterday, all went well...and he is now aloud visitors (only family at the minute), thank you all for your kind words....going to see him next week, i'll keep you posted on his progress, love you all
                Lisa XX
                Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

I will still say a prayer - I didn't see your thread before but it never hurts to have a prayer said.
                  I am glad he is improving.
                  I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                  I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Hi Lisa -
                    I have not posted but have been thinking of you and Macks and your cousin this week.
                    I am happy to hear he is doing better.
                    I've prayed for your little cousin and for you and your family. Hope you
                    continue to get good news about his progress.
                    Lisa:l

Comment

Working...
                    X