Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’ve been binge drinking a lot over the holiday period- quit time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve been binge drinking a lot over the holiday period- quit time!

I’ve been binge drinking a lot over the holiday period. Did manage to quit using Alan Carr’s book in November but I only lasted 5 weeks.

Looking forward to the quit this time around and I think this time it could be permanent.

kev

Tis the season! Welcome back! Head on over to the Newbie's Nest, there is lots of support for you over there! We can help you get this monkey off your back once and for all. We are glad you are here! Byrdie
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Hi,

You've found a great place to get support for getting sober. In addition to the Newbies Nest, I recommend the toolbox for a good place to read to get a handle on what you can do to stay sober once and for all. It is SO worth it.

Welcome, and hang on tight.

Pav

Comment

ONLY 5 weeks. that is a great achievement. I always promised myself i would give up drinking for 5 weeks and then have a blood test. i never did have that blood test for ten years! Welcome Scot. You are in a good place.
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Welcome Kev take it odat and the newbies nest is a good place to start. Let us how you are doing. I had my first sober xmas in years and am now on day 36.

Comment

Working...
          X