The Morning After!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Morning After!

I have NEVER woken up in the morning regretting that I DIDNT drink the night before ,but I cant count the amount of times I have woken up regretting that I DID !

The Morning After!

Ditto .... I like that ....

Thanks xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

The Morning After!

I did - once!

At about 18 years of age I was out with a group of friends and was very badly wanting to ask a young lady in the group out - but didn't have the courage to do so!
      A drink probably would have given me the courage!
      She was gorgeous and went on to marry a total plonker (IMHO ) who DID ask her out that evening.

I have since changed my mind - as I would not have then met / married Mrs Satori!
      So you are probably right on reflection!

Satori

xxx
      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

The Morning After!

Amen on that one...

Comment

The Morning After!

I HATE waking up in the morning with that confused feeling, and then putting the pieces together, and realizing OH GREAT, I get to face the whole damn day with panic and headache, and regret! I LOVE waking up with a great nights rest and ready to face the day happy and loving life.
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

The Morning After!

Limers, you are a very smart woman.
            Smiles
            Mar

Comment

The Morning After!

Limers, that's geat!!

That will be my thought for today.

Thanks,
              Kitty
              Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
              Confucius

Comment

The Morning After!

I woke up this morning, took a shower, walk up to the sink counter & noticed that my 2nd set of earrings (I have my ears double pierced) were on the sink counter. I never take them off. I must have been real tired last night with alot on my mind that I didn't notice taking them off. It was a momentary "a day after blackout" feeling where I didn't remember taking them off. Thank goodness I can blame it on senility. Much better feeling laughing at one's self then that God aweful "pit in the stomach" feeling.
                :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

The Morning After!

Yes a great 'thought for today', hope it sees me through tonight.

Lx
                  Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
                  X