X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week's Army thread

and it's brand new and shiny!

Morning Army!

Hope all survive the winds and storms and gales and rain and snow and whatever else Mother Nature has in her cupboard. Absolutely lovely day here - NO WIND! What a relief. It'll probably pick up this afternoon again, but until then, I'm happy! We've been promised 32C by 2 o'clock.

Pork fillets yesterday, with a very garlicky mustard and cream sauce. And listen to this: I made dessert. First time in my life. OK, so it meant crumbling up some meringues (that somebody else had made), chucking ice cream over that and lovingly (hehehe) spooning preserved strawberries over the lot, but it still was made by me.

Busy week ahead, workwise and things-to-do wise, but looking forward to it. So, great day to all!
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Good morning Dreamy and all who follow

It's been a while since been here folks- not deliberate I must say. Have been floored for best part of 2 weeks with some virus. Back at work since last week and it ain't half crazy- sure yis have all seen on news bout the crisis since Christmas.

Think we have all the feckin wind this end Dreamster Atrocious is the only way can think to describe it!

Hope everyone keeping well xx Happy Monday!

Comment

Good morning, Sweet pea! 2 weeks is a long time to be sick.. ughh.
      I've been away, too, but unfortunately for other reasons..
      I don't ever want to go away again.
      Thanks for the welcome back, Satzy! and Dreamy!

A good day to the whole crazy Army!!!

Comment

Dreamy!! I didn't see you up at the top..:heartbeat:

Comment

Lovely to see you again, Sweetiepeapie! Sad state of affairs in the NHS, but from what I've read, things are much worse here in government hospitals. Makes me want to :rant::rant::rant: Hope it's a quiet week for you, workwise.

Comment

Good morning Dreamydoooo, Sweetypie :hug: and welcome back Elsie.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

And I didn't see you, Elsie! Lovely to see you back in the barracks. Now stay close, won't you?

Comment

Very close!!
                Do have to head off to work for a bit though..
                will check back later!

Comment

Morning Molls,
                  Must go mucho traffic probs because of the wind.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

have some coffee molly, hope it cheers. yes, its supposed to be a smiley but i coudnt quite manage it.

Comment

same old same old molly. i need a job i like. in fact, i need a job.

Comment

the forecast rain is being tardy, now not due till later. fox, i meant moving furniture from downstairs to upstairs for risk of flooding. the image on the telly of the forecast made me think it was prudent. and i was also exaggerating in the vain attempt to make light of it. im a flippant kind a gal.

Comment

Morning army not so windy here now and rain has stopped. Well done on making dessert Dreamy sounds like one I could manage. Welcome back Elsie and don't give up. Hope you are over the worst of the virius sweetie our health is in a shambles too like Molly said its a disgrace that that so many are left on trolleys and chairs in corridors due to lack of beds. Scary face coffee Roxy but warm and welcoming as its cold this morning but less stormy. Hi Jc Satz and Sham and anyone else to come. Hope I didn't leave anyone out only awake since bout 9ish. Happy Monday.:lotsasmiles:

Comment

Morning all
                            Welcome back Sweetie & Elsie - the barracks is open 24/7 :hug:

Get Tabs in out of that garden. He went on Friday ................. :egad:

Comment

i wish i didnt need a job either.

it was windy WINDY last night but they said rain to follow, it hasnt yet. i live by a river although its the other side that floods and thats all trees.

enjoy your pencil molly.

Comment

Working...
                              X