No announcement yet.

This week's Army thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roxy I hope u get a job this year I don't know what the job situation is over there now but still not great here. I'm lucky i'm not in a flood risk area it must be awful to have that treat. Just realised I don't have house content insurance or life assurance for that matter something I must look in to this year but its another fecking out going as well as water charges on the way. Looks like your subscriber status is back in place Molly as I can see you're pencil symbol. I can get subscriber smilies despite not being one. I just took a chance and clicked one day and so far can use them unless some admin cops on lol. :neeners:

Comment

Roxy made coffee! And not in a chipped mug! Thanks - been neglecting my doooooties.

Foxy, I also nick subscriber smilies from time to time.

Molly, feeling better?

Waves and hugs to all.
      14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Hello all, third week of captivity, feels like two years not two weeks since I broke the wrist. Weather absolutely evil here stay warm folks
        AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Evening Comrades,

Back in Essex after a weekend of the bright lights and glamour of Woolwich. Managed to avoid stormageddon round these parts...a bit drizzly and breezy on the way home and that was that, hoo-ray.

How's everyone doing this murky evening? Hoping wrists and viruses and bad moods are not causing too much stress

Comment

Just popping in to say goodnight.
            Thank you so much for the positive words, support, welcome back. I appreciate it so much. I really cherish you all..
            Roxy, that coffee was so funny.. little ghost coffee. I didn't see it until you said what it was..
            xx and see you tomorrow.

Comment

Evening all and nighty night Elsie.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening.

Comment

I'll have a natter if no-one's about............the traffic wasn't bad at all.........got the hotel for Londinium got booked............decided to to stump up £11 each for the continental breakfast............just how many stale croissants can a body eat..............train fares are now being considered.
                  Deary me I don't half live my life in the fast lane
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Is the hotel a well known chain where Lenny sleeps out in the open?

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
                      Is the hotel a well known chain where Lenny sleeps out in the open?
                      Nope its named after a bird or an Egyptian god.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Heron? Stork? Ooo ibis

There are hotels coming out of your ears in London and those chains are very good value when you book in advance. 11 quid for breakfast? Is that in bed?

Comment

Yeah 11 quid ?? :shocked:

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
                            Heron? Stork? Ooo ibis

There are hotels coming out of your ears in London and those chains are very good value when you book in advance. 11 quid for breakfast? Is that in bed?
                            They should do.

You win a teddy bear from the middle shelf.

We needed to be near Hyde Park......this one 2 miles from there and near a tube station.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
                              They should do.

You win a teddy bear from the middle shelf.

We needed to be near Hyde Park......this one 2 miles from there and near a tube station.
                              Ah all that sight seeing to do!

I saw the who in the seventies, I can recall the name of the place every time apart from now.

Hi Molly.

Silent witness on in a minute, concentration hat on.

Comment

Well when our Roj............that's what I call Roger Daltry.............we're so close............gives me a wave I'll be sure to let him know,Molls.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X