Thank you, MWO'ers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, MWO'ers.

Hi, all. I just posted this in the Subscriber forum yesterday; have come up for air a bit and wanted to re-post in the General section, as well. Thank you all for your heartfelt thoughts and prayers following my dad's passing. I had a chance to read more of the posts today and I was very moved.

Here's what I wrote earlier. I promise to be back with a follow up in the next few weeks. I really do have some good stuff to share, honest. :-)

:heartbeat:

---

I'm so sorry to have been away for so long. I asked my administrator to post a note for me last week, as I've been spread sorta thin. My dad's passing followed a lot of personal travel, holiday festivities, and visitors, all of which had already pulled me away from the forum. I am now very busy helping to plan a celebration of his life, so will be focusing on that for the next week or so, then hope to be back in the saddle.

Thank you all very much for your support and for your kind words. At this time I am so grateful for my friends, family, and the many blessings in my life. This past few weeks meditation happens to be one of those blessings--it's keeping me strong during what could otherwise be a big hot mess. ;-O

I will trust that someone here will post an update on my behalf in the general forum area. I hope to look over the many posts I have missed sometime soon, but simply cannot get to them right now.

My thoughts and love to you all,

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Very sorry for your loss RJ.
    It's especially difficult to lose a loved one so close to the holidays.
    Thinking of you & wishing you the very best.
    Thank you for all you have done for so many of us.

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Give your good self some breathing time
      before you hopp into that saddle.

Comment

Working...
      X