What do we all look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a little watcher for the past two years or so. But I need some real peeps to talk to.

Comment

You will find plenty of people on here to talk to any time - day or night.

No-one judges, and, as you will know if you have been here for a while, - we all help each other!

There really are a great bunch of people here.

We look forward to having you as part of the team!

Do you want to tell us a little of why you are here?

satori

xxx
      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Because I'm a drunk and I can't figure a way out

Comment

What happened to the reality?

Comment

jt1033;148284 wrote: Because I'm a drunk and I can't figure a way out
            You have come to the right place then.

There IS a way out - like most of the people here I had a major problem with alcohol, becoming a member here has given me my life back, given me control. my drinking no longer controls me - post on here and ask questions, read as much as you can - there is a load of excellent information in the older posts here.

If you ask more specific questions - perhaps we can help more.

I need to go offline now - but I'm sure there will be someone else along to talk to you.

please keep coming on here - we REALLY want to help if we can - that is why we are here.

Take care

Satori

xxx
            "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Must be the killer, to admit a problem.

Comment

jt1033;148288 wrote: What happened to the reality?
                I was on another thread talking to someone else!

Please don't be put off if someone does not answer immediately, we are often holding several conversations at once.

See the above reply

Also - you could try CHAT - there will be more immediate feedback there.

As I said - I need to go offline now.

satori

xxx

Comment

JT

Start a NEW thread introducing yourself - you will get more replies that way.

Bye for now

Satori
                  xxx

Comment

satori, forgot about the scotsman/kilt thing. so loved that in the mel gibson movie. all those big scots guys fighting in their man skirts. i think i'll nickname you braveheart. ah, sleepy time for barbie. today i was so happy i took all the topa i was supposed to take. yeah barbie yeah. i have to say all the gals posting are quite the beauty lot. we should hold a mywayout beauty pageant. we all look much better sober. don't know what my talent would be though. hummmmm a barbie talent. hummmmmm uhoh. i can't think of a cool talent. obviously i can't use able to down two bottles of wine in an evening anymore. okay, barbie will think of talent and post one tomorrow. nite nite
                    :welcome:

Comment

bootcampbarbie;148481 wrote: satori, forgot about the scotsman/kilt thing. so loved that in the mel gibson movie. all those big scots guys fighting in their man skirts. i think i'll nickname you braveheart. ah, sleepy time for barbie. today i was so happy i took all the topa i was supposed to take. yeah barbie yeah. i have to say all the gals posting are quite the beauty lot. we should hold a mywayout beauty pageant. we all look much better sober. don't know what my talent would be though. hummmmm a barbie talent. hummmmmm uhoh. i can't think of a cool talent. obviously i can't use able to down two bottles of wine in an evening anymore. okay, barbie will think of talent and post one tomorrow. nite nite
                      Let me know when your holding the pagent, I'll manage the Bikini contest if that's o.k.?

Whaaaaat??

Hey, Bootcamp, I have a few tricks I could teach you. I have the unicyle and juggling down pat,now to put them together . Lots of fun too. Whatayasay?

Robert

Comment

5 ft 3 ins ,128 lbs ,blonde hair .blue eyes, fabulous!

Comment

Boy your lucky I'm gorgeous or do you think I'd have you meet my husband!:eeks: :H

Comment

yes, here is to the hotties at the myo boards. thank you so much robert, boots can wear bikini and you can judge bikini contests. nice and then for my talent i can learn to juggle and ride unicycle.
                            i was thinking i'd try my luck at stilts but the unicyle sounds way more fun. i do have my juggling stuff as well that i bought at circ de sole. so i'll get practicing. i was also thinking hoola hoop as well.
                            :welcome:

Comment

:egad:

Okay Bootcamp! Everyone (well a few) people got on my case for saying MYO. They'd better get on your case too......or I'm gonna hold my breath and pout!:nutso:

Comment

will be 49 (yikes!) the end of this month..
                                I think I'm looking pretty good for my age...but you know I'm on the maturing side.
                                5' 6"
                                150, but rather be 140..but hubby likes my extra pounds, so it's ok
                                shoulder length, thin brown (dyed) hair from graying
                                LONG features, fingers, feet and toes
                                I've been compared to Meryl Streep..I sort of can see why

p.s. it's a bitch to have to admit a problem, but it's a huge first step!

Comment

Working...
                                X