What do we all look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bootcampbarbie;148750 wrote: yes, here is to the hotties at the myo boards. thank you so much robert, boots can wear bikini and you can judge bikini contests. nice and then for my talent i can learn to juggle and ride unicycle.
    i was thinking i'd try my luck at stilts but the unicyle sounds way more fun. i do have my juggling stuff as well that i bought at circ de sole. so i'll get practicing. i was also thinking hoola hoop as well.
    Hey, I won a prize one year at a function keeping it up the LONGEST......... hoola hoop
    that is . It's all in the thrusting motion and stamina . So, BootCamp, how many balls can
    you juggle ?

Stilts are a hoot too. We used to have them so high that we would have to launch from the
    roof of our front porch . I'd be willing to give it a try again , I'll get the lumber on the way home!!

Comment

Checked out the MWO photo gallery

Despite all your claims of rugged handsomeness and beauty, i find you all look very hairy and many have four legs.

well there were a few people shots. how do you see the people instead of the pets?

Comment

Nancy I do shave very regularly so I resent being called hairy. I only get on four legs during SPECIAL events. But my four legged creatures are great looking. You know they do say pets look like their owners......:H

Comment

nancy;148786 wrote: Despite all your claims of rugged handsomeness and beauty, i find you all look very hairy and many have four legs.

well there were a few people shots. how do you see the people instead of the pets?
          Nancy ,
          and your cartoon avatar is actually you? How about you show me yours and I'll
          show you mine ?

Comment

ah i'm so very very sorry about the myo. i'm not quite sure what myo would stand for. hummm maybe that means topa is kicking in? god what a relief that would be. robert, i said i bought juggling balls. they are in bag. i didn't say i ever learned anything. the only talent i have is that i can flare my nostrals. hahahahaha and hummm. hairy creatures. well hummm. if i didn't use lots of product i think i'd be grey too dilayne. and meryl streep is such a cool person. loved her in devil wears prada. funny. and if i didn't definitely do upkeep i'd be one big ass hairy creature. aahahahhahaahhaa.
            so robert once again you have stumped the panel. you have kept it up the longest at a party. even satori is shamelessly in awe and imagine popeyee and aa are standing there with hands on hips going wow, that metrosexual guy has it down pat. i mean i bet none of them have dawned said hoolah hoop and outdone the party folk. nice moves. you are indeed proving to be a novelty. why i'm now going to call hanz and have him make barbie my very own custom hoolah so i can practice. now that i'm not drunk i won't kill myself practicing. see things you can do now that you are not drunk.
            :welcome:

Comment

hypocrite

well, you see, my intention was to look at other peoples' real photos, not to show my own!!! so the motto would be: show me yours but i won't show you mine.

too privacy conscious for that.

my avatar's dreamy look is a bit like my own....

Comment

bootcampbarbie;148805 wrote: ah i'm so very very sorry about the myo. i'm not quite sure what myo would stand for. hummm maybe that means topa is kicking in? god what a relief that would be. robert, i said i bought juggling balls. they are in bag. i didn't say i ever learned anything. the only talent i have is that i can flare my nostrals. hahahahaha and hummm. hairy creatures. well hummm. if i didn't use lots of product i think i'd be grey too dilayne. and meryl streep is such a cool person. loved her in devil wears prada. funny. and if i didn't definitely do upkeep i'd be one big ass hairy creature. aahahahhahaahhaa.
                so robert once again you have stumped the panel. you have kept it up the longest at a party. even satori is shamelessly in awe and imagine popeyee and aa are standing there with hands on hips going wow, that metrosexual guy has it down pat. i mean i bet none of them have dawned said hoolah hoop and outdone the party folk. nice moves. you are indeed proving to be a novelty. why i'm now going to call hanz and have him make barbie my very own custom hoolah so i can practice. now that i'm not drunk i won't kill myself practicing. see things you can do now that you are not drunk.
                Boots,
                if I can learn to unicycle in my mid forties and keep up with da youngins, I'm sure
                you can do anything that you put your mind to.................................at your age . Now don't start juggling chain saws , start off with the juggling balls and by next week who knows . I'm helping a 60 year old woman learn to ride a two wheeler , she never rode a
                bike before .
                Hey, I even built my own airplane and I fly it regularly. Hey there's an idea, I have an idea for the talent contest. Wingwalking in a bikini, but the boots have to come off otherwise you'll puncture the fabric.Whatayathink??

Robert

Robert

Comment

nancy;148807 wrote: well, you see, my intention was to look at other peoples' real photos, not to show my own!!! so the motto would be: show me yours but i won't show you mine.

too privacy conscious for that.

my avatar's dreamy look is a bit like my own....
                  Me too, privacy conscious that is, but I have one photo on photobucket that you can view but not download........................I hope. I wouldn't post as an avatar for sure . Actually,
                  the word avatar comes from Hindu philosophy meanig, reincarnation of oneself ,so that
                  being said mine I think is apprapoe .

Robert

Comment

Gone for the day see ya all tomorrow

Robert

Comment

hey robert: wanted to say how delighted i am that you are out there spreading love and joy throughout the world. makes my heart sing. and although everyday isn't a cheery day. i'm actually feeling like blue barbie today. don't know why but i am. humm at least it is a day. perhaps i should skip work and head to the golf range. i need a non booze distraction.
                      :welcome:

Comment

bootcampbarbie;149361 wrote: hey robert: wanted to say how delighted i am that you are out there spreading love and joy throughout the world. makes my heart sing. and although everyday isn't a cheery day. i'm actually feeling like blue barbie today. don't know why but i am. humm at least it is a day. perhaps i should skip work and head to the golf range. i need a non booze distraction.
                        Boots,
                        sorry that I missed your message yesterday, I must have just missed you before
                        leaving work . I generally am on line 6:30 - 3:30 EST.
                        Anyway, how are you feeling today? How is the juggling going? And don't think I'm forgetting THE bikini contest . I'm the judge after all.
                        Really, things are o.k. I hope ?

Robert

Comment

Robert, I checked out your photo - has the rule about prisoner's numbers changed in the US? I thought they were supposed to be in the photo, not above them.

I'm 48 and look and act like Marlene Dietrich or Greta Garbo when I'm drunk (nobody has ever told me this but I firmly believe it). Sober I'm tall (5 ft 8) and way too fat. Plus points are naturally brown hair (no grey - it is weird) and cheek bones (if only I could find the bastards!).

uda

Comment

uda;149705 wrote: Robert, I checked out your photo - has the rule about prisoner's numbers changed in the US? I thought they were supposed to be in the photo, not above them.

I'm 48 and look and act like Marlene Dietrich or Greta Garbo when I'm drunk (nobody has ever told me this but I firmly believe it). Sober I'm tall (5 ft 8) and way too fat. Plus points are naturally brown hair (no grey - it is weird) and cheek bones (if only I could find the bastards!).

uda
                            Uda,
                            your sharp I'll give you that. Not one other person knew that was my prison picture.
                            I'll be getting out soon...........wooohoooo!!

Robert

Comment

Robert, what was your crime? you 'soaked' up a policeman's beer with your 'sponge' ?????

HaHa.
                              I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                              I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

diamond;149846 wrote: Robert, what was your crime? you 'soaked' up a policeman's beer with your 'sponge' ?????

HaHa.
                                Well, I could have done a George Michael on him, so soaking up the beer in my
                                sponge pores wouldn't have been too bad.

Actually, I got caught giving the neibours wife a sponge bob bath. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X