What do we all look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you like a good scrub in a hot tub first thing in the morning?
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

I am really scared for the safelty of some of you....you know who you are.
      It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
      James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

wow this thread got filthy!
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

... I actually can't remember if I do or don't ...

Just another one of life's mysteries.

Comment

actually happy, i think they are desperatly trying to clean the thread up. lol not sure which way the soap opera will turn out. it is one of the mysteries in life. and at this stage of the game i'm not sure it is going to get to dirty. i'm sure sober things are pretty tame. lol have fun in your tub flip. you are definitely a fiesty one.
            :welcome:

Comment

Java;151707 wrote: I am really scared for the safelty of some of you....you know who you are.
              Thanks for the words of support, I don't think I'm going to make it . Flip has just about rung me out completely .

Comment

And these last posts are about the way we look.......How? Please feel free to break this pattern and describe yourselves. REMEMBER, THAT was the original purpose of this thread, and we NEVER get off the original purpose of a thread........

Comment

hart;151993 wrote: And these last posts are about the way we look.......How? Please feel free to break this pattern and describe yourselves. REMEMBER, THAT was the original purpose of this thread, and we NEVER get off the original purpose of a thread........
                  Party Pooper...............well she started it . Don't blame me !!
                  It's all Flips fault, I'm an innocent victim.:upset:

Comment

Robert, I don't think you have an innocent bone in your body.....wait, Sponge bob doesn't have bones does he....well, sponge cell.

Comment

hart;151999 wrote: Robert, I don't think you have an innocent bone in your body.....wait, Sponge bob doesn't have bones does he....well, sponge cell.
                      O.K, now could I ever have fun with this one, but instead walk away keeping my bone.................zzzzz out of anything:H

Comment

Working...
                      X