smelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smelly

Is it just me. Since giving up wine 15 days ago I am so smelling bad things about my body! My other half says I am nuts but I don't know if my sense of smell has improved or I am just sweating out nasty smells. Please tell me I am not alone in this and if it is my smells please advise a deodorant. X

Its probably due to getting the toxins out and now that you are sober, you are taking more notice of things. Your senses are better since you quit drinking.

This is only my opinion. Hopefully you wouldn't have to deal with the smell much longer. And well done on giving up the wine for 15 days.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Have you gone any time without showering?Sometimes when drinking on my own I wouldn't shower for several days at a time and found it took 2-3 showers and baths until my body got back to normal.

I also found that when drunk things smelled and tasted different, I think smell and taste are related aren't they?
      I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

When I drink heavily I will go several days without showering. It's embarrassing to admit but it's fact. And the smell you are referring to is most likely the alcohol coming out of your pores. At my worse, I could even smell the wine after driving my car.

Comment

Working...
        X