Online Recovery Conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Recovery Conference

Dr Gabor Mate is taking part in this 6 day online conference. It's called Recovery 2.0 #MoveBeyondAddiction. It takes place Feb 6-12. I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Recovery 2.0 is a global addiction recovery resource for those seeking to thrive in life beyond addiction.

Hi Kronk -thanks for the link. And Kronk, regardless of all other opinions, Gabor Mate is one of the world's top authorities on addiction and addiction solutions -do not cave in to the opinions of others (especially on this forum) regarding his (Gabor) credentials and helpful wisdom. Do not fall prey to those who speak negatively of him (Gabor), regardless of how much you want the friendship of the said naysayer.

Tonight at 9pm -EST- is a live recovery webinar. I think that you have to first sign up for the Move Beyond Addiction seminar in order to gain access to tonight's live forum.

Discover Home for comprehensive addiction treatment programs providing outpatient services, inpatient services, opioid addiction treatment including medication-assisted treatment and many more.

Thank you and any others -in advance for not responding to this message/post. Respectfully -SF
    Last edited by Spiritfree; January 24, 2015, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Hi Kronk -and other members --- just a reminder that this conference started today and has some awesome speakers -beginning with Dr. Gabor Mate. It is not too late to sign in and just listen. You can simply listen to the recorded conferences or the live conversations -via video. SF

Edit: Only in my opinion of course, but Gabor Mate has to be one of the most brilliant analyst regarding addiction and the human mind that I have ever listened to. He truly understands and is able to somewhat communicate the real operation of the addicted, and even non-addicted brain/mind. I am thankful to have been introduced to Dr. Mate's communications.

Comment

Working...
      X