Byrdlady has 4 years af!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byrdlady has 4 years af!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON 4 YEARS AF BYRDIE!!!!

I am so happy for you & proud of you today & always :heartbeat:
    Have a little cake & a terrific day!

AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Hap Hap Happy birthday lovely lady. 4 years of sobriety, so many ups and downs and happiness and sadness and stress and more stress and yet you have kept this up each and every single day. You have helped so many on MWO and you are my hero in every sense. There are not many people i admire in this world but you are one of them my friend.

xxx
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Woo-hoo Byrdie!!!! Without you and some others here there wouldn't be an MWO,thank you for your guidance and support also making us laugh with your lighthearted little jokes you make,love you
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

WooHoo Byrdie!!! That is fantastic and there are so many of us that are very grateful to you for ALL your support!!!
        :yay::welldone::sohappy:
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

happy happy birthday!!!
          “There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. . . . But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope.”

Comment

Bryd - I want to be you when I grow up - thank you for leading me on this path, I truly appreciate your guidance - please enjoy today knowing what a difference you make in others lives...sincerely grateful....SL
            “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Byrdie, so very grateful that I met you - thank you for all your support and your dedication to this site.

14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Happy Fourth ReBirthday, Byrdie!

You're changing the world with what you do on MWO, making a difference in so many lives - including mine.

Your attitude and enthusiasm make an AF life look so desirable! I think the Nest is full of BYRDIE-wannabe's like me.

Congratulations on 4 years of success and thank you for all you continue to do for everyone here.

:heart: NS

Comment

Byrdie, congratulations!!! I still remember the first time I read one of your posts, it was a powerful experience. It has been such an honor to be on this AF path with you. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all you do.
                  "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
                  AF 11/12/11

Comment

Congratulations, Ms. Byrdie.

I, too, remember your first post to me - it meant so much that someone so funny and with such great sobriety noticed little ole me. I'll bet there are a lot of us who feel that way.

Thanks for everything. Congratulations on your four years.

xo
                    Pav

Comment

Congrats on your 4 years of sobriety Ms. Byrdie. as that is a huge accomplishment :goodjob: :yay: :sohappy:

Comment

Hey Brydie! Just woke up to see the wonderful news.
                        Four years, wow. I think NS said it all, I count you as a friend and confidant. Thank you for being the kind and generous person that you are and spreading so much hope!

Congratualations on being you and letting us see that it really is possible to quit for good.

:heartthumbs::heartthumbs::heartthumbs:
                        (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Great going girlie! Four years is so wonderful

Comment

what can I say?came on this site as a fed up,hungover mess,no nothing except determination..your words, and I will never forget...youve gotta have a plan,a strategy..if you said that once you mustve told me that about half a dozen times..and it worked..all the different ideas I get actually stemmed from what you told me..so thank you from me,and have a great day today

4 years ago you had a wee think,
                            sod this for a laugh ,I dont wanna drink,
                            from then on in you kicked booze into touch
                            And began helping others along so much.

I know how much effort and time
                            you put into keeping this site on line,
                            helping the newbies and all the rest,
                            without any doubt ,one of the best.

never moaning,always striving to meet your goal,
                            No one gets you down..even Robert Sole
                            with kindly words and help you give,
                            people the tools to quit and live.

so all that remains for me to say,
                            Kick back your shoes and enjoy the day,
                            And as I bring this verse to an end,
                            Im chuffed to say you're my lifelong friend.....

congratulations to you......
                            Last edited by Mick; January 20, 2015, 02:27 AM.
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Byrdie, congratulations! Your consistency and guidance is always very much appreciated. Thank you for all that you do and know what an inspiration you are to us all.

Comment

Working...
                              X