No announcement yet.

Byrdlady has 4 years af!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, Byrdie.............fantabulous achievement.......

And you've had enough cake so I brought flowers................ (they're Birds of Paradise)

J x
    :hug:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Onya Byrdy! You bloody rippa!

Thanks for being here and thanks for being you.

Congratulations! G xx

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Wowser, well done and congratulations Byrdlady x
        I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

:sendflowers: CONGRATULATIONS Ms BYRD !!!! :sendflowers:

Comment

Just Fantastic Bryd.. You've tirelessly worked so hard on yourself and this site, giving so many people hope... 4 years is testament to that!!!
            Xx
            Patrice

Comment

Congratulations Byrdie!! Your stories, help, sharing, and caring mean so much to me and everyone on this site - thank you for giving back the way you do!

Way to go! :yay:

Comment

Wow. Awesome. Fantastic. I can't think of enough words to express how proud and happy I am. You are a huge inspiration to so many. THANK YOU!!!!!
                No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Way to go Byrdie!!!
                  “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

Byrdy,
                    Happy 4th Anniversary. I don't even know what to say because I don't have the words that would ever express how I feel about you and the work you do here. But thank you. You're a great role model, leader, caring, beautiful loving woman, and the help and support you give to people is incredible. You save lives. I love you.
                    Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Congrats on 4 years, Byrdie! Many thanks for posting your wit and wisdom on the forum!
                      :welldone:
                      Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Congratulations on your 4 sober years, Byrdie, and everything it took for you to get there, and to continue, and to shine the light for others.

Such a gem, you are!

Comment

AWESOME Byrdie!! You are a true angel of MWO!!
                          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

As said above, there are angels among us

Byrdlady!!
                            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Byrdie,

You are a special selfless lady that has shown us what unwavering support is all about. And a big congratulations on what you have accomplished with this milestone in your own personal journey. I have such gratitude to have learned from you and your wisdom - THANK YOU!

Quite simply you are the best:welldone:

Comment

Congratulations, Byrdie!!! I am so very happy for you!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X