No announcement yet.

New Army Thread 26th Jan 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Army! And Cinders and Cowboy. Rags, uniform being pressed as we speak.

Nine months, Rox? Brilliant! Bit too early for cake - so have this:

14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

wow wot a troff that is dtd ..thought Id nip in afore the locals get here its 535 am..been up since 4 ..no I aint a burglar just couldnt sleep...think its all the excitement of..errmm let me see..must be summat..so new windows then molls?bet you look the biz now...mornin satzy..your presence was noticed yesterday by your lack of appearance!!congrats on 9 moon roxy well done..shambles ..dont worry about the letters getting mixed up..hppanes to me al lthe tmie!! Jacs watched broadchurch last night and got confused ..taped all of silent witness not watched it yet ..got about 12 hrs worth of it..might just bin it if its confoosing..right orf to write some more..my fingers wer 6 inches long before I started this typing malarkey!!c ya
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Planning your mystery Sunday jaunt since 4 then, Mickstar? Where's your fred? The two brain cells I have need some exercise.
        14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Morning comrades! Nice going, roxy, that's brilliant news! :victorious:

Hi Cinders, Rags and abcowboy. Been awake since five..lying in my leaba listening to the radio. My brain feels a little better this morning...but then i haven't done anything more taxing than making a cuppa.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamThinkDo View Post
            Planning your mystery Sunday jaunt since 4 then, Mickstar? Where's your fred? The two brain cells I have need some exercise.
            freds now up modom...
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good morning lovelinesses, gorgeousnesses and all round really nice people

Roxxxxxxxy, too early for cake..................I think not

Lovely to see you Cinders, Ragamuffin, ABC.............don't be strangers.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I got absolutely lost in Witless Silence last night.............wished I'd stayed on Cats do the Funniest Things.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I want the bathroom first....................zooooooooooooooooooooooom
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good morning everyone and well done Roxy on 9 months! Length of a pregnancy!

Comment

Its a hi Our Whizzy and a Bye Our Whizzy,
                      Off to play out............I mean to work.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Popping in and hi Army. Congrats Roxy on 9 months, you go girl, proud of you. Im tired.............time to hit the hay. that drinking dream did me right in last night! xxxx
                        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

erm............no one expected me to share did they?

Comment

Congratulations, Roxy! You're DOING this! xx

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
                              Hello Army,
                              It's me, Raggsy.
                              Decamped from the dead Undies.
                              About to settle in to the army camp.
                              Welcome Ragamuffin :upsidedown:

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X