Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELCOME to all our visitors :hug:

Originally posted by JackieClaire View Post
    I got absolutely lost in Witless Silence last night.............wished I'd stayed on Cats do the Funniest Things.
    Me too - didn't like it - I nodded off
    Originally posted by mollyka
    good morning peoples ---- jaysus --- it's BRILLIANT to see all these names popping up --- welcome Raggsy --- permanent army brat now eh??? and Cinders and Cowboy last night more of ye I hope! The luverly MIck --- didn't get over to your thread yesterday I don't think ---- feel 'busy' without being 'busy' - think a bit like Shams my head is acting up ---- feeling anxious etc........ anyway --- gonna calm down and breaaaaaaathhhhh ooommmmmmm
    :hug: Molls

Comment

Nice one Rox :thumbs:

Comment

molly....your post.... busy without being busy...this song is dedicated to you..looks like you are in good company with this bunch!!

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Evening all !!:victorious:

Comment

God bless him !!

Comment

evening.

Comment

Evening
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
                  evening.
                  Evening
                  Will yous two shurrup -I can't get a word in edgeways :cuss:

Comment

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                    Will yous two shurrup -I can't get a word in edgeways :cuss:
                    :hahaha::hahaha:

Won't be going anywhere near the orifice on Thursdays for the near future..............got a fixed paid day at the volunteer place.:thumbsup:
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

brilliant!

Comment

Thrilled to bits............I'll still do the staple place but not as often.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thrilled to bits............I'll still do the staple place but not as often.
                          Fair fecks to you Jacks for putting yourself out there - it's now paying off :yay:

Comment

Aww shucks............thanks.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening. Congratulations Jacks, that's fantastic news!

Molses, did you have any books or even wheels left at the end of that visit?? Once had to do an assessment on a little lad at a traveller's site. When he realised I wasn't going to write a letter saying he didn't have to go to school, he got into a car and reversed it into mine! He was only twelve...I used to work in an area with a few traveller sites around. You'd often see the boys racing their horses and traps up the dual carriageway in fecking rush hour :egad: Once I was speeding down the road on my bike, heading towards a junction. Traffic lights were green. Some guy with his horse and trap came across the junction, having jumped the red light. I had to do an emergency stop. The guy shouted 'he's colour blind, mate, he can't see red lights'...

Hope you're all well. My head seems to have settled down. Took my first dose of Campral this evening...

Comment

The guy shouted 'he's colour blind, mate, he can't see red lights'...
                                That just gave me a smile.

Now we have our very own expert on Campral......:thumbsup: you may get some errrrrrrrr gastric issues for a little while.

Edit..........off to try and make some sense of Witless Silence.
                                Last edited by JackieClaire; January 27, 2015, 03:59 PM.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X