I'm so tired.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so tired.

I'm trying to get sober and I've noticed how tired I am cutting back. I can easily sleep until 11am or noon. A lot of that has to do with my anxiety issues though. Life is too much too deal with right now. Night time, snuggled in my bed, seems to be the only time I can completely relax. I cant live in my bed though. And I tend to get really bad anxiety in the mornings. Like really bad. I guess I'm just mumbling. Thanks for listening.

Hi dreaming

Every day further away from al everything lessens. I suffered terrible anxiety and blamed it on everything except al. Now i have been sober for some time i very rarely suffer from anxiety, i have not taken a xanax for months now. I also suffered from depression and was on ad's, now i am off them. Life is so much better sober.

I was bone tired, i ached all over and could hardly stay awake at work but i realised my body was recovering. I figured that i had drank for 20+ years so i needed time to heal. Be gentle with yourself Dreaming. If you are worried go and see your doctor though as everyone is different.

Drinking will not solve anything so i have found out. Head to the Newbies Nest, there is lots of great conversation on there.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Working...
    X