X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undies for techie

There ya go Techie.
    But don't expect any posts.
    It would seem the Undies have dispersed .

I adore the Undies. What have I missed? Why have they dispersed? 😢😢
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Don't quite know...
      Probably a combination of too busy, wanting to spend less time on internet,
      loss of interest and the momentum to keep the thread going.

Comment

that just ruined my morning
        The steppers thread is barley there too:sad:
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Yo Undies Happy February ❤️��❤️
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Guys, the Undies thread may have declined a little but we don't need to open with "don't expect anything" A few of us are still posting and that's fine, people are free to do, or not, what they like. Things change, that's life.

Raggsie, thanks for kicking off Feb. I, for one, was glad to see it & you here. And I haven't had a chance to thank you immeasurably for the book & gorgeous bookmark - I loves it! Can you PM me your address so I can return the book? I'm currently reading "The Goldfinch" - great reviews with maybe some heavy themes but it's ok, I'm prepared, Undies, as Mr Cakes & I are doing Febfast. Generally I'm ok at the modding thing, but lately feeling the need to reset. I've got some Antabuse to take later in the week if needs be...

So.....I hope no one minds if I come here for a bit of a rant/gloat/cry whatevs!!!
            And I bet our old Undies friends lurk from time to time, even if they don't post. We have been online friends for a long time & I KNOW how hard it is for us to give shit up like that, cold turkey :exclaim:

Off to the gym, I need to strengthen the core.
            Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by A Better Me View Post
              Guys, the Undies thread may have declined a little but we don't need to open with "don't expect anything" A few of us are still posting and that's fine, people are free to do, or not, what they like. Things change, that's life.

So.....I hope no one minds if I come here for a bit of a rant/gloat/cry whatevs!!!
              And I bet our old Undies friends lurk from time to time, even if they don't post. We have been online friends for a long time & I KNOW how hard it is for us to give shit up like that, cold turkey :exclaim:
              I agree Angel .... que sera, sera and all of that!! Seasons have their cycles, people move on (and sometimes come back), and all of that! And thank you to all our international friends for popping into the drawer!!!!!

Good on you for doing Feb Fast! Having been a bit (read: completely) undisciplined and self-sabotaging in December I've managed to stay completely AF during January. Part of it was a determined effort to lose weight and get fit ...... I'm feeling a bit despondent about the results so far :-( I've lost about 5kgs, but I'm feeling quite fatigued quite a lot of the time, not sleeping all that well, and not able to do much more than about 30-40 minutes at the gym. However, I also have to say that part of my strategy is strengthening my core outwards in an effort to get improvements in my back, and that is definitely paying dividends. I'm swimming and cycling a bit, but mainly focussing on yoga and stretching. I'm definitely experiencing much less back pain, and just keep telling myself that I have to be patient and maybe in six months I can start running again. Anyway, restoring my health (mental as well as physical) is definitely at the top of my list of priorities for 2015 ......... although the psychologist I've been seeing for a few months is encouraging me to think about it as self-care :-) Techie: maybe we need Sarge back?????!!!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hello Undies and fellow travellers, glad to see you guys posting. Well done on your AF Jan Missy B, keep up the good work.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Yay KTAB - you always bring a little glow of warmth with you :-)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Arvo Undies. Happy February!

Missy well done on January, and you too Cakes for your Febfast mindset. Present for you

Don't know what its like but it could be cool.

Comment

Wow Happy - that is perfect!!! I'm all signed up - my back thanks you!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
                        I agree Angel .... que sera, sera and all of that!! Seasons have their cycles, people move on (and sometimes come back), and all of that! And thank you to all our international friends for popping into the drawer!!!!!

Good on you for doing Feb Fast! Having been a bit (read: completely) undisciplined and self-sabotaging in December I've managed to stay completely AF during January. Part of it was a determined effort to lose weight and get fit ...... I'm feeling a bit despondent about the results so far :-( I've lost about 5kgs, but I'm feeling quite fatigued quite a lot of the time, not sleeping all that well, and not able to do much more than about 30-40 minutes at the gym. However, I also have to say that part of my strategy is strengthening my core outwards in an effort to get improvements in my back, and that is definitely paying dividends. I'm swimming and cycling a bit, but mainly focussing on yoga and stretching. I'm definitely experiencing much less back pain, and just keep telling myself that I have to be patient and maybe in six months I can start running again. Anyway, restoring my health (mental as well as physical) is definitely at the top of my list of priorities for 2015 ......... although the psychologist I've been seeing for a few months is encouraging me to think about it as self-care :-) Techie: maybe we need Sarge back?????!!!
                        This sounds like my life!!! I hurt my back doing weights last week so focusing on yoga to strengthen the core. I also think I should get back to the phsychologist I saw after the boob issue - I only went 3 times but she helped me from going into a full blown hyperventilating mess every time I thought about the day I was diagnosed. PTSD apparently.
                        Anyway, good on you for AF Jan :thumbsup:

KTabbers good to see you mate.
                        Happs you gorgeous thing, how are things? Are you still doing radiation or is it all over yet? thanks for the link, I'll check it out now.

Have good day :heartbeat:
                        Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Hey Cakes, thanks for asking...all good here...finished radiation on Christmas Eve. Had a holiday away with the Lamp in January, just the two of us to places exotic....shifting into a new everyday normal...which is weird because its all changed...anyway, must away, I'm a yoga baby myself today...

Comment

Thanks Missy B, what a lovely thing to say.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

HAPPY!! You're back! YAY!!!
                              How are you?
                              I'll probably be coming up to Brizzie spoke to Gl

Now, where is Bridge?
                              Hello to Missy and Kooka, geez,
                              it was a bit lonely here for a while.
                              Really thought the Undies had dispersed and gone their own ways.
                              (Hmm, sounds like a song title)

Missy, 5kg is an excellent weight loss for a month, good on you.

Yeah, the sarge would knock us into shape.

I've been wearing my foot brace the last couple of days to try to ease the pain in my foot.
                              Only a 23 days before I get to see the ortho to find out what the problem is and how to manage it. geez it's painful at times though.

That yoga core strenghtening course looks interesting.
                              I think I might sign up.

Glassy, this one's for you so you get your sea legs.
                              Make sure you have motion sickness medication, and my lovvie,
                              keep one hand for the boat and one hand for yourself whilst sailing in the little red boat.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Have a wonderful, wonderful time and if you can, pat a Chinstrap or Emperor for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X