• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Raggsy
    See you all in a month or so.
    xxxxxxxxxx
    There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
    You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Hi Undies...long time no see. Been thinking I should come back. Been getting some sober time in and need people to talk to...right now off to work..b

Comment

HI all, especially Glassy and Bird!!! Long time no see!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Bird - we missed you!! And nice to see you too Mama!

Glassy - does this meanthat time has flown and you are off on your way to the LRB???? How did that go by so fast???? Looking forward to the photos already!!!

I watched an old episide of Rizzoli and Isles last night (does anyone else enjoy that series????) in which one of them walked around all day grippping a pencil in her teeth, in order to get her smile muscles activated. I'm going to give it a go today :thumbsups:

Look - there are some new smilies!!!

:flowersglow::dancegirl::fairy:

have a great day everyone!!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

The middle one looks like Nicey.

Hey Bird!! good to see you...zoom zoom...

Comment

Ahi there Undies. I need a BIG favor. Would very much appreciate prayers and light for my baby sister Beth. Love you all!!!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good vibes to her Techie!!

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                  Ahi there Undies. I need a BIG favor. Would very much appreciate prayers and light for my baby sister Beth. Love you all!!!
                  Prayers coming Beth's way Techie. What's up?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Explore the Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year, featuring 'teal' and 'truth-telling' with notable mentions like 'goblin mode' and 'spicy cough'. Dive into the words defining our times.

great excitement here at postcode 2000 as the McQuarie Dictionary word of the year was annpounced this morning. I'm sure Undies will find many opportunities to use such terms as "mansplaining" and "binge watch" :-)

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by myhappyplace View Post
                      The middle one looks like Nicey.

Hey Bird!! good to see you...zoom zoom...
                      She's flexy non? Look at those high kicks!!
                      And yes, Happs, weird how everything changes...May your 'new normal' be better than the old. Holidays for 2 to exotic locations is a bloody good start!!!

Missy I totally get mansplaining (autocorrect doesn't apparently) but "share plate"...it's a plate to share, is that a new thing?!

Techie, sending prayers for Beth.

I need to find something to do with all the eggplants & capsicums in my fridge. Not moussaka.
                      Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

happy feb!

Comment

Thinking of you Techie - and sending prayers. :heartbeat:

Yes Missy - I'm briefly checking in from Buenos Aires on my way to the LRB tomorrow. It's actually finally happening!
                          There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                          You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Wow Glasy - it is finally happening!!! That is so exciting!! (Mind you, it is probably a month before you will get to read this!!)

Techie - how is Beth??

Happy Feb to you as well, Aspy!! Are you doing any tri-s this year???

Raggsy - how is progress on your garden? All my pot plants have given up the ghost and died. I shall wait until it is a bit cooler to replace them I think.

Guess what Undies ........ Mr B and I visited the lovely Angelcakes yesterday to get measured up for our wedding togs!! And we bought fabric on the way home, so we are one step nearer. I'm steeling myself for a meeting with the person who is helping us organise stuff and whose ideas of what constitutes "informal and fun" cost about twice as much as ours!!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hi Undies. I want to thank you all for the prayers. Beth is still in intensive care. She has developed a pneumonia that has been a challenge to treat. She has had only one chemo treatment as fevers and now pneumonia have conspired to delay treatment. She has been asleep for 17 days now with only some random response to staff and family. They were successful in removing one tumor that was causing her seizures. We pray that these issues resolve and her treatment can continue. Thanks again for thinking of Beth. xoxo
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Oh Techie I hope Beth is ok. She's lucky to have such a caring brother.

:welcome: Aspy!

Missy your got the fabric for the shirt...excellent. I can't wait to make your wedding togs!

I'm off to work.
                                Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Working...
                                X