Undies for techie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by techie View Post
    Taking mom to see my sister today. Gad I am hoping for some positive change in her condition.
    Hope things are looking up for your sis Techie! Take care. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Ditto Techie!!

That's so weird about running into your high school friend!!! The weirdest place I ever ran into an old school friend was in a small hole-in-the-wall restaurant in Luxor in Egypt :-)

Speaking of friends, having let myself get lost in despondency this week, I completely lost sight of the fact that I have my oldest and bestest friend arriving from London tomorrow. We've known each other for 35 years ...... we dont see each other that often but skype a lot in between visits, and whenever we see each other its as if there has never been any interruption in time. PLus, my Xmas present from Mr B was a concert at the OPera House and that is tomorrow night. How lucky am I????? :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Oh for.... Post
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techsterator ... to fix the crack in your mud oven, add more mud, silly.

Sending much white light to your lovely sister.

Missy - hearing you re the despondency but so glad you've found some jumping beans.

And I wonder how Glassy is faring on her Little Red Boat?

Comment

Originally posted by tawnyfrog View Post

And I wonder how Glassy is faring on her Little Red Boat?
            Yeah nah, I've caught a few of Glassy's convo's on the Satellite phone, also a bit of crosstalk on some of yer ham radio offshore frequencies. From what i could make out there was something about pirates off the coast of Madagascar, but just been yapping with Jessica Watson and she reckons it's likely just kids fooling about in that area and nothing to worry about. There was also something about diving for pearls and a few folk getting lost, but Jess reckons her mail is it's a bit of a storm in a tea cup and all are safe and sound. Safe travels Glassy!

Found a condom for tonights date should she go the grope. One's enough still these days isn't it?

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post

Found a condom for tonights date should she go the grope. One's enough still these days isn't it?

Ooroo.
              Yep - one should do the job. Just whack it over your head and Bob's yer uncle. No need for a second or third. Guaranteed.

Comment

Just read the sad news that Jess Ainscough passed away yesterday. I admired her courage and strength. She was a bright light in the alternative medicine world. We became quite friendly through social media channels . I will miss that little angel. Saucy, I am so grateful to you for introducing me to her. I am a much better person for it. John xoxo
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I said before on social media that it seems wrong liking a post about Jess's passing is all wrong. Then I just went and did it again! So sad....

Comment

Are you folks still oil pulling and using the Yeti mats?

Comment

Working...
                    X