One Step at a Time -February 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time -February 2015

Welcome to all....please join us here as we find our ways to improve our life's.

We are all at different stages but respect and support each other in this journey. :heartbeat:
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Started the new thread from my Kindle so no pic. Bad situation up here. I don't think he will be with us much longer..sad...

I will catch you all from home tonight....
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I am so sorry Nora! Keeping you in my prayers today. Worried about my dad's health too. My sister said he was looking frail since she last saw him. I will hopefully see him today.
      Thanks for starting the new thread. I supposed I should learn how to do that. Getting ready for church in a bit. Check back kater

Comment

Morning all,
        Nora I am so sorry and Liz too. I understand. Hard to see our parents age and become frail and sickly. I will keep you both in my prayers.
        NO snow so off to church we go. Maybe I can get him to take me to lunch. Although after trying on dresses to wear to the wedding in 2 weeks I might want to starve myself....UGH!
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

being a total bun today.....it's nice
          Prayers for all with frail parents....taking Nana out to dinner later
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Daddy was a little quiet today, but seems ok. Went for a walk and froze my ears off. Going to Erin's later to watch the Super Bowl. Hubby is taking a nap and maybe we will get to recovering the chairs in a bit. Think I won't go I to work tomorrow. Forecast is for snow and ice. My twin sister is quitting her job tomorrow. She is starting another job, thankfully. Her former employer was super critical and wanted her out. Can't wIt to see how this goes. Enjoy the Super Bowl my loves. Dare I say it? Go PATRIOTS!!!!!!

Comment

Quiet day here. We are staying home and watching the game. I dont car who wins it is just sometimes interesting to watch. If I get bored I will turn on something else. Hubbs doesn't care at all so that is good.
              Salmon in the oven and asparagus to steam. mmmmmmmmmm
              Have a great evening.
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hey all...we just got home. Long weekend. I hope that I am wrong but I don't think it will be very long now...days/weeks.
                I just called to check on my mom and my brother is so short tempered. So, I just had a crying jag and am heading to bed.

I hope that everyone's favorite team won. LOL ROTFL
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good Morning and Happy Groundhog Day, Everyone,

Prayers for all the sick relatives of my friends on here. I will be thinking of you. I totally get the "waiting"game when a loved one is slowly dying. So sorry Nora and Lizz.

Congratulations, Patriots!

Dottie-how well I know the dread of shopping for a dress to wear to a wedding. Been there, done that. I have an idea for you, though. If it's an evening/late afternoon wedding, why not get a pair of silky black palazzo pants with a bright top and jacket? Black is always classy, and for a winter wedding, I think you will see A LOT of women wearing pants.

I am back to working on-site today and almost every day through the month so I may not be posting as much but I just wanted to say Happy Monday to all of you...and big hellos to K9,Pauly, FT, and anyone else I have missed.:happy2: Hope you have a great day!

Comment

the highlight of the game for me for Katy Perry...I am juvenile dork and I love her music!!
                    I , too, have some gauzy black slacks that I wear to a lot of formal events.
                    Nora, honey, I am so sad for you. Please don't hide, ok.
                    Rusty, I will beat your butt if you don't post once a day. You really liven this joint up!!
                    We took Nana out for Mexican and she loved it!!!
                    It's a rainy blah Monday, but I feel great and will carry on!!!
                    Love to all!!

Comment

Lizz- - I saw on FB that you were recovering chairs! Way to go!

Comment

Mama, only got two chairs done before the game. Hubby is snow blowing so we will see when we get to the other two. Trying to document our progress.

Comment

Morning all.....just getting ready to leave for work. I am going to do my very best not to hide. So, I guess that means all you lovely people get stuck hearing me go on & on & on & on & ........:neeners:

Thanks for all the support. HUGS

Got to run but will check in again later. Might not be until after work but I'll be here.

Have a great day everyone!!!! :heartbeat:
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Morning all,
                            The game was good to watch and I really dont care who wins and I did enjoy the half time show too.
                            Rusty you must have peeked into my mind. Black is what I decided on. I need to buy a dressy camisole to wear under my velvet jacket but that was the winner. I asked Google if black was OK and this is a later afternoon/evening event at a really nice hotel so black it is and black is slimming too. :thumbsup:
                            Gym then not sure. It is wicked cold so may just stay in and keep warm. We need a winter home in Florida. mama do you have any seasonal rentals????
                            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I can find you some Dots..... you could live here with me, but I think you would want to be closer to the beach. I am about 45 minutes away. Google Fernandina Beach or St Augustine....those would be my choices

Comment

Working...
                              X