No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time -February 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, it's official. He has a job interview on Friday at 7:30am. Thank goodness I worked so hard to get him this far. It's just typical is all I'm sayin'.
    What's for dinner Mama? I"m going next door to get a big ass carne asada burrito!!!!
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Home made Chili my love. It's yummy and it's a recipe Ruby Willow gave me when I visited her with Sunshine Daises about 4 years ago.
      The vet is probably a total rip off, but your beloved pet is dying in your arms, you would do anything.
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Btw, K9, you just made me spew with laughter. 1.5 inches??? Poor guy. No wonder he has issues!!
        I'll buy you a Peter Rabbit or a cucumber and ship it to you!
        Gonna eat and chill. I love all of you!

Comment

You guys are terrible! Haha, I have the WORST anxiety!my own fault cuz I over did the caffeine, dumb ass
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Glad the 1.5 gotcha Mama...you need a good spew every once in a while! Yeah, like I said, it you can't tell if it's in or out or what... then something is wrong. Let's just put it this way, I seriously doubt he's out whoring about town! And if he calls me tonight, I will tell him I was "gonna answer" but I fell asleep. LOL
            I do have to go drop off the paperwork for him to know about his interview, I guess I can't be THAT mean, but I'm sneaking up and just sticking it in there (something he can't relate to....LOL). Oh lordy, I better go home soon.
            Love y'alls!!

Comment

Sorry 'bout the anxiety Pauly, do you have anything herbal you can take? Melatonin, Valerian Root, anything?

Comment

I just took a seradyn,it has valerian in it
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

morning!!
                  Pauly - is the anxiety any better hon?
                  K8- did you stick it in the mailbox last night?? tee hee...4th grade potty humor

Comment

Ok, I have to admit to being the biggest bitch ever. I dropped off all the paperwork to Clark and didn't even get a "thank you"....so, I found out he had an interview this morning, and I called and cancelled it. Yes, I know, I am a horrible person.

Comment

Morning all,
                      Way too much to do today. After this week I am going to scale back. I need some rest and relaxation.
                      K9 you are so bad......
                      Where is everyone???
                      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

You do need to relax Dots! Yes I know I am bad, I have a feeling he went to the interview anyway, he didn't know I cancelled. I need to work on this feeling I have of always needing revenge. Ok big breath and let it go...
                        Yeah...where is everybody at?????

Comment

Hey all - K9, you made me laugh!

Pauly - how are you today?

Dots - hope you relax soon.

Mama - how in the world did you break peter rabbit so soon? Poor little thing. ROTFL

Rusy, Liz, Sunni and everyone.....have a wonderful day!!!

Ok - back to work. I was so exhausted yesterday that I only worked 8 hours. Catch you all later. :heartbeat:
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Wow K9...remind to ask you if I need evil planned
                            Lucky is still not going pee after the catheter removal...they are reinserting and we are going for one more day.
                            Tomorrow we may have to make some tough decisions.....I cannot afford another $3,000 to do corrective surgery and he is old....
                            wah

Comment

I feel your pain Mama, I had to make that tough decision a year and a half ago with my beloved dog Sandy. Looking back at pictures of her last days I know I dragged it out too long (for her). It's a horrible thing to have to do, but will Lucky have a good quality of life after another surgery? It's hard to let go, but sometimes it's harder to drag it out....thinking of you and sending you love :heartbeat:

Comment

Mama - I am so sorry. This is so hard.
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X