No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time -February 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. And today is a year that Pap passed...just realized it....
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

remember all of you in the back pew at Pop's service?? That meant so much to me...

Comment

54 today.:egad:

Comment

Yes Mama, I remember being in the back pew, I think I had pink 80's hair and was cracking my gum right? We were quite the bunch. Such a sad day for you. I hope you can do something for yourself tonight...
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Happy 54 Rusty! You look great for 54, but you looked like hell for 53. JUST KIDDING!!

Someone said that the other day and I busted up...I figured you might get a chuckle too.

Comment

Clark called to thank me for all the paperwork. I didn't answer but he left a message. Gawd he is so oblivious to my diabolical plan that obviously failed. None of my evil schemes ever pan out. He mentioned working today from 4-8, but I have no idea where. I need to distance myself from him and I plan to.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSTY!!
                I have been in a fog and forgot earlier....sowwy. Love you
                I took lunch and went and sat with Lucky.
                He was so stoned from the catheter, but the nurse said he knew it was me as he kept pressing his face to mine.
                I have a work function tonight and I have cried off all my makeup.
                Oh well...tomorrow is another day. Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer today.
                I love you all

Comment

None of my evil plans ever pan out either K9. Maybe we aren't supposed to be evil????

Comment

I feel so bad for you Mama...wish I could give you a big hug! Any way to get out of the work function, maybe say you're sick and go home early? I really wish I could do something for you. Love you!

Comment

Staying busy is good for me, hun. When I win the 409 million dollar Powerball, I will fly all of you here and we'll have a group hug!

Comment

In the blankie fort obviously Mama how old is Lucky? Happy birthday Rusty damn I hadn't had anxiety that bad in a looooong time! I freaked, I took a 5 htp,didn't help,then 2 valerian,slept for an hour then woke up panicked, took a melatonin then said Fuck it and took my klonopin,this rapid taper will not work! I'm going to the doc at 3:30,the REAL doc,this other guy should be jailed for putting me through this, and I was tapering slower than he wanted too,so whatevs,K9 you're harrible!!!! Kell kept trying to get me to smoke weed to calm down,I don't like that feeling so I said no,good thing was I had no desire to drink, imagine how bad today would have been ho hum
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oh shit Pauly....I know that feeling well...be well friend....

Comment

Happy birthday, Rusty!!!!!!
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

So now what am I supposed to do?the REAL doctor says he can't prescribe without the approval of the other guy,clinic policy, he said he doesn't understand why he's taking me offthem,damn! I don't ever want to feel like I did last night, I hate doctors, he was so blase I'm like" what if I have a seizure" he's alllike"yeah that's a possibility" fucker
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Birthday Rusty!!!
                                Sorry mama about the kitty and the anniversary today. Too much sadness.
                                pauly I dont get what the doc said about the clinic. When has a doc not been able to make his/her own decisions....
                                Dance lesson was fun and then dinner at the hospital as a thank u for manning the trains at Christmas.
                                We will be back at the hospital tomorrow to help our friend out of a small paperwork snafu...
                                ((((group hug))))
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X