No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time -February 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have fun Dots. Please pray that Lucky can pee pee tomorrow and come home with heart meds. Love you all. Going to eat and flop and sleep so I can deal with any drama tomorrow. I know my silly cat is trivial with all the ailing parents and loss, but he has been my best bud for a long time.
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Ok - another quick check in.....after the service for my husbands sisters FIL on Saturday I will be more with it. Geez
      Anyway, everything is ok here....just a lot going on. We haven't even discussed a service for my FIL yet.
      But, Mama I understand completely. It is NOT trivial....this is your baby and so hard. I have been thinking about you so much.
      I hope that I can catch up tomorrow. I am doing ok. Need to stay positive.
      :heartbeat:
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Back from the event and the food was fantastic and the docs were very informative. Got a goodie bag with nail polish and dark chocolate, mmmmm
        Take dogs for bath and nail trim tomorrow ten maybe dance tomorrow night. Depends on the weather/snow etc.
        mama I hope Lucky is OK...no trivial at all. My fur babies are so very important to me. We understand.
        Hope K9 checks in tomorrow.
        pauly how are u feeling????
        Nora too many funerals for you...take care of yourself.
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Ooh I love goodie bags Kell got her taxes back so I had her treat me to some dark red hair color, I feel ok today Dots,thanks for asking, Mama, hope the kitty pees,stay positive Nora,have a good night peeps
          Last edited by paulywogg; February 12, 2015, 10:00 PM. Reason: autocorrect sux
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning loves
            Happy Friday!!

Comment

Good Morning, Friends,

Mama-Check your phone, please! I sent you a text. Glad you had a fun birthday. Lap dances??? Sounds scandalous. Can't wait to see the pics on YouTube. Hahaha!! Sorry to hear about Lucky's heart condition. It never ends, does it?? And no, it's not trivial.

Dottie-sounds like you had a busy day...fun!

Pauly-how are you feeling?

K9-hope you and Sierra are having fun!

Back in a little bit.

Comment

Hey all, Mama, did you guys go anywhere for your birthday? Rusty, I took a long ass walk this morning and I think I over did it,made me feel anxiety, however, it could be cuz when I woke hubs up,he told me him and Michelle got in an argument about her using the car last nite, she seems to think it's ok to burn up every one's gas and not put any in!she acts so entitled I swear, I dunno what to do with her

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning all,
                  Didnt sleep well zzzzzz
                  Off to take girl doggies for spa day and I get my roots covered up later too.
                  May take the night off. I need some sleep and down time but we shall see later in the day.
                  Not going to the gym does not help my sleep issue but just no time this week for gym and all the other stuff I needed to do.
                  Hang in there it is Friday!!!
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hi Dots, not sleeping is the pits!!!

Comment

we are putting Lucky down today....:sad::sad::sad:

Comment

Oh mama I am so sorry...what a hard thing to do. ((((mama & Lucky))))
                        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

thanks...I may be a bit quiet this weekend.
                          I am dreading my birthday week now.
                          Last year Pop died and this year Lucky.....

Comment

Mama, I am so sorry!!!! I have no words of comfort for you. I am here for you. What a sad birthday week. :hug::hug::hug:

Comment

Mama, I'm so sorry, you know what is weird? My father in law died in Feb 2008,that July my 11-year old dachshund died ON his birthday, he always loved her and I always think he just needed a companion in heaven so he took her,it's dumb but it helped me deal,

Comment

Mama..... Great big hugs
                                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                                X