No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time -February 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((((((((((((((((((Dottie)))))))))))))))))))))))))
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Folks I want a drink so dam bad I cant see straight....talk me down...
      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dottie - the drink won't make you forget and it won't take away the pain. Hang on tight & stay close to us. Is your friend still with you? Please keep posting here - stay close......xxxx
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh Dots :sad:
          I was absolutely floored when I read your post. Oh my sweet friend, I cannot even express how sad I am for you! I can't imagine what you are going through. Please lean on us and use us to get you through this horrible time. We are here and we love, love, love you!!
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Friend went home to shower and change. Meeting her at church later to set up things.
            I am here....I dont care if I show up in the same clothes or not...
            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dottie - can the Pastor come to your house? That way you wouldn't have to get out & drive.........
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Dotts, please don't drink. It truly will make you just feel so much worse. If there is anyway to reach out to your pastor or church friends or anyone close to you to come over, please do that instead. Can you call Mama or anyone else here that you may have phone numbers for? Please try to reach out, I know it is easier to just try to bury this horrible pain by drinking but it just doesn't help. Please just try to reach out, I hope someone can get to you so you are not alone.
                AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Cuddle with your furbabies...and cry away..............
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Dottie, please don't drink. I know you want to, but the depressant nature of AL will only make you cry harder and then turn you into someone who will be incapable of making any decisions. Wouldn't your husband want you to be strong? Alcohol will only rob you of the strength you desperately need right now. Let us carry you. We are here.

Comment

Dottie-I just PM'd you my cell phone number.

Comment

Dottie - please check in when you get back from Church. We are all sending you many prayers, lots of love & positive energy.
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Oh Dottie, I am so sorry! I reading and rereading. I just cannot even fathom how you are feeling. I will pray for you! I am crying as I write this. Know that we love you. I will PM you my number. I work until three. Please call if you need want to talk. We are here for you
                          Don't drink, I know it seems like a solution, but it just makes it worse.

Comment

Dottie, I am so very sorry. As many have said lean on your friends here and your church. Thinking of you.
                            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Rusty is rights Dots. You have a lot tough decisions to make, so drinking is not a good idea. I COMPLETELY understand wanting to.... we are here....NO MATTER WHAT
                              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I am back service is Saturday.
                                I got the PM's and will respond shortly. I just cant stop crying. I am in a fog and deep funk. He was my rock and best friend and now I am alone. I have friends but that is not the same. i could tell him anything and he still loved me...I want to run away...
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X