No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time -February 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dots,it it isn't all you and I say this with complete sincerity,when one of us hurts, we ALL hurt! Strange as it seems I really feel like you guys are true friends even though we've never met face to face, we've all been together through a lot!and that's where the bond is I'm just glad you're keeping in touch and writing how you feel, tbh,I'd probably slink away and get lost in my head, which would be so detrimental, anyways I was impatient curling my hair after I posted so I cut it myself, who knows if it's even haha,just sick of long hair and needed a change, let's see if hubs notices,thanks for telling Brady happy birthday Lizz,that's sweet, gonna try a nap back later
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

K9 and Sierra are well. K9 feels so bad for Dottie that she doesn't know what to say. I told her to post anyway so we know she is all right.
      Hope the hair is cute Pauly!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mama, sounds like a fun place to work!

Pauly, I agree, I feel like we are true friends and I can share anything here!

Cauliflower soup for dinner. Major leak under the bathroom sink. Thankful for little problems, sigh!

Comment

Meh,it's to my shoulders, I'll probably hate it in a week, glad K9 and Sierra are ok,I understand how she feels, it feels foolish to post mundane things when Dots is grieving but I think it maybe helps to be distracted, tellK9 she better check in!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly - I know exactly where you are coming from re posting other stuff when Dottie is hurting so much - but I think we all understand.

I have just booked a flight to UK. I leave next Wednesday. Staying just for a week then can go again in April or May when mum is feeling better - right now I just really need to touch base with her - Dottie - what has happened to you has made me realise that life is fleeting ..... so that made up my mind for me. Coming back is a hassle and I am ending up staying overnight in Amsterdam !

SO glad I have made the decision !!!

Hugs to all, Sun XXX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

His sister, daughter and grandson have arrived. They went off to buy some groceries. I told them they could stay here but I am NOT cooking for everyone. His son is stuck somewhere on the route waiting for connecting flight. No clue when he will arrive but he is staying at a hotel so wont see him until tomorrow I guess. Good thing I made the service on Saturday.
              I am tired and hungry but dont feel like eating anything. Just sick to my stomach.
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hi Everyone!
                Yep, I'm fine. Not only do I not know what to say, but we also had our 1st Quarter Meeting today and it took FOREVER, but we got pizza, salad and soda out of it!
                Dots - Glad the family is arriving, and NO you should NOT be expected to cook or do anything at all really. I hope they will look after you, you know WE all wish we were there with you...
                Mama - Your office sounds fun, mine is like that too...it sure helps to like your job. The crappy thing is that I got paid today but only for 65 hours. Between being off last week and having the flu the week before, I have exhausted all of my paid time off. SOOOO, no days off to move. Guess I will just do what I can at night....
                Anyways, I shouldn't complain about the small things.
                Pauly, I'm sure your hair is cute, I know I need to wash mine tonight and I also noticed that I have 4 gray hairs that I didn't have a week ago.....
                Hi Liz, Sunni and everyone else!!
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Sunni, I'm so relieved your heading home!! I just think it's for the best, you would HATE yourself if you didn't make it in time if something happened, my job is a blast when the right girls are working with me,K9,I've been lucky to only have like 4 little angry looking greys at my temples,however since its only been a few I've been yanking them and remember that saying if you pull one out 4 more grow back? It's NOT bullshit like I thought it's totally true!!!!it's turning into a visible streak,grrrr, Dots, glad his family is there,don't blame you for not cooking

Comment

'Guess I will just do what I can at night....' K9 - the mind totally BOGGLES !!! What on earth do you mean ???

Pauly - yes it really is such a relief to have booked the flight - as you said, if something happened I would hate myself - and apparently she is having complications ....

Dottie - DO NOT COOK - let them cook for you ! you need pampering right now ..... hugs to you ....

Hugs, sun XX
                    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Yes they went to the grocery and cooked..WOOHOO....hubbs would be so happy.
                      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinedaisies View Post
                        'Guess I will just do what I can at night....' K9 - the mind totally BOGGLES !!! What on earth do you mean ???
                        LOL Sunni! I was talking about how I am not taking any time off of work to move to my new place, so I meant I will just unpack and get settled a little each night after work. Were you expecting something a little more racy than that?? LOL :love:

Comment

Dottie - I am so relieved family is there...
                          Sun - you are right to go see your mum
                          I am tired and don't have a lot to say
                          Hubs is home and we are settling in to watch The Theory of Everything....Eddie Redmayne won the Oscar for best actor...
                          I love you all...I am just sortof drained with all the pain we are all going through
                          Nana goes home tomorrow.

Comment

Hey Niner....cross post....love you

Comment

Love you too Mama, enjoy the movie and let us know how it is. I have Downton Abbey Season 5 waiting for me at the library...

Comment

I swear that DVD has been waiting for months K9,or is it a different season?

Comment

Working...
                                X