No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time -February 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sometimes, it just doesn't pay to look around here!
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hah!! Sorry Sam!! we are a bunch of very close women!! You are welcome to hang with us any time if you can stand it!:welcome:
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Originally posted by mama bear View Post
        tee hee Sun - you "kissed" everyone in your last post....that was nice!
        I did ? I do not understand Jan ..... but glad it was nice !! LOL

hugs, Sun XX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Yes to your question Mama
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hello alll - busy, busy, busy at work! Just wanted to check in quick and see how Dots is doing.

Sun - I hope your Mum feels better right away.
            Jan - Ditto for Nana

Sam -you made me laugh out loud! That was funny.

Ok - back to work - catch you all later...............
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I am sitting with Nana tonight. She cannot be alone for the next week. Progress, I hope!
              Hi Nora!!

Comment

Sun - I think you meant to say "I missed", but you typed, "I kissed"!!!

Comment

Sun - I think you meant to say "I missed", but you typed, "I kissed"!!!
                  OH !!!!! Oh funny - I had not noticed - I could not work out what you meant - funny - I will leave it though now !!

hugs, Sun xx
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Thanks you everyone. His family is here and he would be so happy that they finally all came to visit..sad that it took his death to pull this off but they are here and I am glad they will be at the service.
                    Slept a little more last night. I will grieve for a long time. I have an appointment with a counselor after his sister leaves and I am all alone. Need to figure out how to work through the hurt and sadness.
                    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dottie - I think that's an excellent idea. I hate it that you are alone.
                      I am glad his family came together to honor him.

Comment

Hah!! Sorry Sam!! we are a bunch of very close women!! You are welcome to hang with us any time if you can stand it!:welcome:
                        Thanks mama, I get nosey sometimes and wander to other threads I don't normally frequent, it can be fun though it has it dangers!!
                        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Glad you enjoyed us!! Come back more often!!

Comment

heading out to sit with Nana....see ya'll tomorrow!
                            Get some rest Dots. We love you!

Comment

I just got a text from the person I interviewed with last week and she apologized she had not gotten back with me, but she was still interviewing and I was still her first choice!! SNAP!! A little happy for us!!

Comment

Congrats mama, we could use some happy news. Cute pictures on fb. Nana looks good. Love your hair!

Sam, you had me laughing. I read back at work. Your timing is perfect!

Pauly feel better!

Dottie, I will be thinking of you tomorrow. If your not too drained, will you tell us how things at the funeral went? Praying for god to give you the strength and comfort to get through this.

Nora, rusty, k9, sunny hope you are all doing ok. I am tired from a busy day at work and Erin came over for dinner and hung out with us for awhile. I miss my baby girl. Anyway gonna crash and watch tv with hubby and Lucy. I promise to write more tomorrow. No calls tonight from sissys :happy2: No drinking for me tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X