No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time -February 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi peeps....busy, productive day at work. I am teaching a class next week for the Jacksonville Apt Assoc, so I spent the morning preparing for that, and now I am writing performance reviews. YUCK
    It's my night to sit with Nana and I am looking for to seeing her and her roommate, Babbling Betty.
    I want to go back to Vegas as well, Rusty. I have been there four or five times on business and loved it.
    Hope you get your truck sorted.
    Rusty, aren't you taking NAL?? Sunshinesdasies started a thread about her experience and is looking for comments.
    My tummy is all better, thank heavens.
    Dots, send the plumber to my house when you are done. Every faucet needs to be replaced.
    Feel better Pauly and Niner.
    Hugs to Kradle....I love her posts.
    Back to reviews and coming up with big words that make me sound smart!!
    Hugs to you Nora and Scott
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Lizz - thanks on the Clay comment.
      I posted a Throwback Thursday picture of him when he was 1 or 2 on FB yesterday!

Comment

Back from the gym and waiting for the plumber. Oh joy...
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Oh joy Dots! Maybe you will see some plumber's crack!! That's something to look forward to!

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no cracks..................:egad:
            He is gone and we only had 2 things that needed attention and we will fix them later.
            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

off to hang with Nana for a bit
              sorry no butt crack!

Comment

WE are going dancing!!! hope it helps him remember the steps. Haven't been out on a Friday night in ages. Now if I had planned this better we would be going out to dinner first....I will work on that for the future.....
                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

YAY for the dancing Dots! Just home from visiting Nana. Clay was cracking her up by doing wheelies in the wheelchair, but my old cat seems sick. He has been throwing up and slept in the litter box all day. Can't be good. I am so sick of illness right now.

Comment

Hi guys! Thank goodness it's Friday! Another evening spent cleaning cabinets and a bit of the pantry after a very long busy day at work. Watching Hawaii five o and wishing I was back there! Supposed to get warmer in the next few days though.

Comment

Home from dancing and we had a great time. We did a little to much fast dancing and hubbs side hurt where the hernia was so we had to stick to slower dancing but that was OK.. We met another couple about our age who also like biking so I hope we can connect with them. We have 2 practically new bikes hanging in the garage that I would love to use. His car needs a hitch so we can mount the bike rack we bought 3 years ago.....sigh....but I am hopeful....
                      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

morning.....found Lucky cat in the litter box again...weird
                        Dots I hope you have made some new friends!!
                        Hey Lizz!

Comment

Good morning!
                          Dottie, that sounds like so much fun! Dancing and biking. Wish I had the time.
                          CJ just called. I miss my baby girl! They are still in Puerto Rico but the cruise was great! They almost missed the boat at the first port. Somehow I knew that would happen, cause that's my girl! They are coming home tonight, I will pick them up at the airport.
                          Hubby just ran out to dunkin donuts for a treat, then we continue work in the kitchen! I think he's going to paint. Mark and I will go back splash shopping. We finally have the faucets hooked up, yay!
                          Happy Saturday!

Comment

Hey all, you sound chipper this morning Liz glad you're making some friends Dots, it's hard as an adult to make friends I think, either they have small children, or the husband's don't get along, meh,Mama, how's the cat? Hi Nora,Rusty hope we all have a good Saturday btw,now Louie is addicted to watching basketball, don't ask me how
                            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning all,
                              It is a balmy 42 and sunshine..WooHoo!!
                              Off to scope out the venue for the wedding next weekend. We are going out to lunch first. Finn has training later today so we have a full agenda.
                              mama hope the kitty is OK. Cats do the strangest things sometimes. Have u heard from K9?? Hope she is ok.
                              pauly sounds like u are feeling better.
                              liz hope cj gets home safely.
                              Back later.
                              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Mama, my cat did that when she had a bladder infection. You may want to get her to a vet. It's a simple fix, they just injected fluids into my cat and I think gave her an antibiotic.

Hi to everyone and I hope you are all having a beautiful weekend!
                                AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Working...
                                X