No announcement yet.

One Step at a Time -February 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K9- thinking of you all. This is so heartbreaking. I hope that the therapist and psych get her back to herself right away.
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Awwwww Techie...good to see you
      and always good to see my Nora!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

K9, I'm sorry you're having to go through this with Sierra poor girl, can't her doc get her in earlier? Seems like an emergency situation, Dots,how did hubs surgery go?hope he's resting, Mama,sorry you're going through this with nana,sheesh, where's the damn blankie fort! Hello to all
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I could use a blankie fort for about a month now!! Who is in?
          eating delicious crock pot beef stew and chilling.
          I am so glad K9 is back with us, despite the circumstances.
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Mama, from what I know about TIAs they are not dangerous or cause permanent damage, but could indicate that she is at risk for a stroke. My BIL was monitored and they seem to have resolved. Another girl I work with has a similar situation and while I do not want to pry that was several years ago and she seems fine. Hope they figure out what's wrong with nana.
            K9, glad you're back, just wish things weren't so darn hard for Sierra and you! How are you managing? I agree, it seems the doctor should take her sooner! Sending hugs your way. Wish there was more I could do. Do you have a support system to help you with this?

Pauly, blankly fort for me tonight too? Mama bring the leftovers from dinner! I heard on the news tonight that it's snowing in Las Vegas. Is that even possible?

Dottie I'm a little worried as we have not heard from you? Hope all went well.

Nora I get that whole work privacy thing. Next near impossible to get on at work!

SK and techie thanks for popping in!

Ellen called tonight. She mentioned NOTHING about drinking:happy2: it was a quick conversation as she was prepping dinner and I was headed to shower. Didn't hear from the other one at all!

Meet you all in the blankie fort:hug:

Comment

I am IN the blankie fort!!! I've got the flashlights & coloring books!
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Originally posted by NoraC View Post
                I am IN the blankie fort!!! I've got the flashlights & coloring books!
                I am in too ......
                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hubbs had a massive heart attack during his surgery and passed away tonight.
                  I am not up for anything at the moment….I am totally devastated.
                  Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dottie, so very very very sorry to hear. Can't imagine what you must be going through at the moment. Thinking of you, and holding you in my heart.
                    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Dottie, I'm so terribly sorry. My heart goes out to you.

Comment

Oh Dottie, I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you. There are no words....

Comment

Dottie - stepping by here to send much love, and many condolences. So terribly, terribly sorry ....thoughts and prayers with you...
                          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Dottie so terribly sorry, my thoughts are with you

Comment

Thinking of you Dottie
                              Xx
                              Pat

Comment

Dottie - so very sorry, this is so so sad. XX

Comment

Working...
                                X