One Step at a Time -February 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sorry Dottie. Thinking of you and family. G

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thoughts and prayers being sent your way Dottie
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

thoughts and prayers are with you dottie x
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

what a shock for you, im so sorry.

Comment

Dottie - I could hardy believe what I was reading ...... I am SO sorry - oh gosh what a shock for you. Lorry loads of hugs to you - sending prayers to you .....

Hugs, Sun xxx
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I have not slept at all. I am so in shock. He was my best friend and I am already lost without him.....I dont know what I am going to do.
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I just woke up in our blankie fort and some one has their elbow in back. K9...please stop farting.
                Coffee...Nana had another episode last night. I went to bed early and was asleep when hubs got home, so I am waiting for him to call me and tell me what happened.
                Love and hugs to all....Lizz - maybe your family will get bored and back off a little at a time.
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Dottie - OMG....I just read your post. Please tell me you are not alone.
                  I am stunned and speechless and so sad for you.
                  I will pm you my number if you need to talk.

Comment

Oh Dottie i'm so sorry for your tragic news hugs and prayers for you.

Comment

Oh no, dottie, how awful for you. Such a sad thing to happen. I am so sorry.

Comment

Hi reccie :sad:

Comment

A friend from church is sleeping on the couch. She was at the hospital with me when he died.....I just can not fathom this at all
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dottie,
                            I'm so shocked about your sad news. You must be feeling so many weird emotions. I wish there was something I could do to help you. Please stay with us and post often. Hugs & love
                            AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Dottie, you are being held close by all your friends here. All the people you have served so faithfully in your church will be there for you now. Please know that you are not alone. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Comment

I am here and not drinking although it was all I could do not to stop and get a large bottle of wine.....this is the worst thing that has ever happened to me..
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X